Windows 10: Mail won't install

Discus and support Mail won't install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft mail and calendar stopped working, I uninstalled and now cannot REINSTALL APP ON SURFACE.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeonAnglin, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Mail won't install

Microsoft mail and calendar stopped working, I uninstalled and now cannot REINSTALL APP ON SURFACE.

:)

LeonAnglin, Jul 29, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail won't install

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Mail won't install

1. Mail won't install - Similar Threads - Mail won't install

2. Calendar won't open after Mail App re-installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar won't open after Mail App re-installed: HP Smart Friend tech support advised me today that I needed to contact Microsoft about a problem with Windows Mail 10 and Calendar, as they have been getting many calls re problems with this app in the past two days. HP tech support did a reset of the app. When that didn't...
  3. Calendar won't open after Mail App re-installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar won't open after Mail App re-installed: HP Smart Friend tech support advised me today that I needed to contact Microsoft about a problem with Windows Mail 10 and Calendar, as they have been getting many calls re problems with this app in the past two days. HP tech support did a reset of the app. When that didn't...
  4. Windows 11 new install and Mail and Calendar won't get my mail?

Windows 11 new install and Mail and Calendar won't get my mail?: Creates account but leaves error code "Can't get Mail" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-new-install-and-mail-and-calendar-wont/eea0de28-c3e6-444b-b6e1-2385451d1a51
  5. Windows 11 new install and Mail and Calendar won't get my mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 new install and Mail and Calendar won't get my mail?: Creates account but leaves error code "Can't get Mail" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-new-install-and-mail-and-calendar-wont/eea0de28-c3e6-444b-b6e1-2385451d1a51
  6. Microsoft Store Won't Install Mail and Calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Won't Install Mail and Calendar: This is the 3rd time I am facing problems with Mail and other apps not installing in MS Store and I don't want to do a system reset again just to fix it. I have a Dell Inspiron 3280 AIO with Windows 10 on it. I had been noticing: 1. Microsoft Store wasn't installing apps 2....
  7. Mail won't download

Mail won't download: Does anyone know how to fix the issue with some emails not downloading in Mail app? Only select senders like eBay. I have tried the sync settings, it's not that. I have 2 linked inboxes. Not using outlook at all, so it's not one of them. Thanks!...
  8. mail app won't open

mail app won't open: My mail won't open in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/mail-app-wont-open/3b0339c6-64af-4e8b-a721-60186a20a44e
  9. Mail won't add E-Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail won't add E-Mail: I am going to try and be as brief but informative as I can. I have an InsightBB email account and yes I am aware that Insight was bought by Time Warner Cable who has now turned into Spectrum but the Email address still works. Here is what is going on. About 2 weeks ago...
  10. Windows Live Mail won't install

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail won't install: I get a Windows Live mail failed to install code 08007643. It says some other program is keeping it from installing, but it doesn't tell me which one. I have turned off antivirus and firewall. I have also "Run as administrator" and logged in as administrator and same thing....