Windows 10: Mail won't show images and won't connect to Gmail

Discus and support Mail won't show images and won't connect to Gmail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today, I started having trouble with Mail. I have two problems. First, Mail won't display images--drawings, photos, whatever. I tried the Store Apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RogerBlair1, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Mail won't show images and won't connect to Gmail

Today, I started having trouble with Mail. I have two problems. First, Mail won't display images--drawings, photos, whatever. I tried the Store Apps troubleshooter, but it was no help. I reset Mail, but that didn't help. I found one recommendation that I create a new local account (BTW, can I use the same email account for different logins?), delete the existing account and convert the local account to a Windows account; I'm scared that I won't be able to get back in if something goes wrong.

Second, when I reset Mail, I had to rearrange my accounts' order of display. As I have before, I deleted my Gmail account and tried to add it back, but I get a "We can't connect you to the service; please check if your connection is up." message. I checked and Gmail is indeed up. Obviously, I have a connection (if I didn't, I couldn't ask this question). What's going on here? How do I fix my problems?

Thanks for your time.

:)

RogerBlair1, Mar 6, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 6, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Mail won't show images and won't connect to Gmail [​IMG]

tamo, Mar 6, 2019
  4. tamo Win User

Mail won't show images and won't connect to Gmail

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Mail won't show images and won't connect to Gmail [​IMG]

tamo, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Mail won't show images and won't connect to Gmail

1. Mail won't show images and won't connect to Gmail - Similar Threads - Mail won't show

2. Mail app won't let me connect gmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app won't let me connect gmail account: Hi,Got a new laptop recently and am trying to set up Mail so it has my gmail and hotmail accounts on. When I try it it keeps giving me a 'something went wrong' message with the error code 0x80070490. Tried various bits of internet troubleshooting advice but nothing has worked...
  3. Mail app in Windows won't let me connect my Gmail

Mail app in Windows won't let me connect my Gmail: I changed my password for my Google account, and when going into the Mail app, it says my settings are outdated. I pressed a button to fix my settings, but it didn't do anything, so I logged back in. When I tried to click on 'Gmail' to log back in, it just said that it was...
  4. Cortana won't connect with Gmail Account

in Cortana
    Cortana won't connect with Gmail Account: Hello, Cortana won't connect to my Gmail account once I try it. At the very last step when it comes to agreeing to terms and conditions of Cortana having access to my personal data, somehow the system does not accept the "agree" button. So I have to close the...
  5. Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect: I have Outlook 2010 on one laptop. Starting today Gmail won't connect despite the user name, password and other IMAP details being correct. Gmail is working fine in Outook 2016, Windows Mail App and my mobile. Anyone having the same problem? 155645
  6. Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect

Gmail in Outlook 2010 Won't Connect: I have Outlook 2010 on one laptop. Starting today Gmail won't connect despite the user name, password and other IMAP details being correct. Gmail is working fine in Outook 2016, Windows Mail App and my mobile. Anyone having the same problem? 155645
  7. Gmail won't sync with "Mail and Calendar" App

Gmail won't sync with "Mail and Calendar" App: Hi, My mail and calender suddenly stop syncing few days ago and i already enable scvhost.exe and let the outbound port through firewall. I also deleted, reset and re-register my account into the mail app and still is not working. Can anyone help with this issue? And I...
  8. Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder

Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder: There was an earlier thread (Nov-Dec 2018) authored by PA Bear - MS MVP. I have tried what he suggested without success. Here is another case. I have a brand new HP Spectre laptop and all Windows updates are up to date. I've added three mail accounts to Windows Mail...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app won't show synced Gmail inbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail app won't show synced Gmail inbox: I have added a Gmail account to the Windows 10 Mail app. The account shows when I go to Manage Accounts. But no matter what I do, the account does not show in the left pane. I cannot access or send any emails through this account from the app. I have changed the sync settings...
  10. GMAIL Won't Sync.

in Browsers and Email
    GMAIL Won't Sync.: O.k.......I have asked this question before, but can't find the answer.........how do I make my Gmail sync with w10 ?.........it's driving me mad !! 103367

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i get my wildblue acct to sync with gmail