Windows 10: Mail

Discus and support Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My mail app has stopped working. I have reset it but can't uninstall it. any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kmiles1, Jun 1, 2019.

1. kmiles1 Win User

Mail

My mail app has stopped working. I have reset it but can't uninstall it. any ideas?

:)

kmiles1, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Mail

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Mail

1. Mail - Similar Threads - Mail

2. Why am I not able to get to my daily junk mail folder????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I not able to get to my daily junk mail folder????: Why am I not able to get to my junk mail folder that I receive every day????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-able-to-get-to-my-daily-junk-mail/530fdfe7-7173-4578-b827-3db8a3fcec36"
  3. Phone number to access E-Mail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone number to access E-Mail account: I am trying to send an e-mail through my Hotmail account and a Microsoft box appears and asks to +Confirm your phone number". When I enter the number, it says that is not the correct number. How can I correct this? Thanks Phil...
  4. Large IMAP4 accounts bring Windows 10 Mail App to a standstill.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Large IMAP4 accounts bring Windows 10 Mail App to a standstill.: Hello dear Community, I have a question for you if anyone else has observed this behavior. I installed Windows 10 (1903) and use the Windows 10 Mail App. Added three accounts: Outlook.com iCloud.com Private IMAP4 Two of the accounts (Outlook.com and private IMAP4) have...
  5. UNable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail

UNable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail: Hi Guys, I am using my Icloud account linked to Windows 10 so I can organise my emails better. I've tried creating folders, however the computer deletes the folder and says it cannot be created. I've got no idea why. I've tried shutting the computer down and reloading...
  6. Cannot access junk Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access junk Mail: I used to be able to check my junk mail for things that for some reason ended up there. Now i can't. When I click on the paperclip to access this screen, I click on JUNK MAIL and this is exactly what I get. No junk mail what so ever. That's is, that's all. I cannot see my...
  7. Trying to sync outlook calendar with google calendar using same Live e-mail

Trying to sync outlook calendar with google calendar using same Live e-mail: I'm using my Live account for Google Calendars but my calendars shared with me on Google by other users does not sync and show up on my Outlook Calendar. Any ideas?...
  8. WINDOWS LIVE MAIL

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    WINDOWS LIVE MAIL: How can I sign in to Windows Live Mail to change the password if it won't recognize any of my usual passwords? I have no email access and over 9000 emails wailing to arrive. HELP!!!!! Greg Young...
  9. Windows Live Mail

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Live Mail: G'day, My wife sent me 6 photos from her Mobile Phone. I received them and files them into me Pictures Folder. I deleted them from my WLM Inbox. I only have a few opened messages in my In Box. When my fife tried several times to send 6 more photos, she received a message...
  10. How to backup emails in Windows 10 Mail

How to backup emails in Windows 10 Mail: Hi I am using Windows 10 Mail and found it very good. However I want to know the process of backing and restoring the emails in this application. I have tried internet research but its of no use so far since I do not have folders as mentioned in these forums. Any help would...