Windows 10: Mail

Discus and support Mail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I run your system-checking app, MS gives me a message that I have to switch out of S mode, and boy, it says, is that dangerous. Or get an app from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamDaly3, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Mail

When I run your system-checking app, MS gives me a message that I have to switch out of S mode, and boy, it says, is that dangerous. Or get an app from MS store. What app?

My real problem is email. I can't send or receive emails on my regular account. I have one account that email comes in on, but I can't send. If, however, I add my consort's account from her Mac I can receive and send emails. I'm pulling my hair out over this, and I don't have that much hair left. I worked in the tech industry for 20 years, but I'm 77, and might as well be brand new.

:)

WilliamDaly3, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Mail

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Mail

1. Mail - Similar Threads - Mail

2. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  3. Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com using my name as...: Some of my contacts are receiving e-mails from gabrielcagfoc.hotmail.com and stating it's from me, Tony Bartolotti. The e-mail states its Pictures. Please check into this matter, so I can stop getting calls from my contacts wanting to know what's going on....
  4. Windows Mail fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail fix?: After a recent Windows Update my Windows Live Mail won't let me access my contacts list. I know others have had this problem too from reading feedback comments. If I unistall the update the list comes back but since it was part of a security update my computer keeps notifying...
  5. Windows Mail fix?

Windows Mail fix?: After a recent Windows Update my Windows Live Mail won't let me access my contacts list. I know others have had this problem too from reading feedback comments. If I unistall the update the list comes back but since it was part of a security update my computer keeps notifying...
  6. Windows Mail fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. get e-mail in sub folders from wherever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    get e-mail in sub folders from wherever: I AM NOW GETTING JUNK MAIL IN MY SUB FOLDERS IN MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-e-mail-in-sub-folders-from-wherever/887bcf68-11c6-45ee-a2dd-ffe4be748030
  8. get e-mail in sub folders from wherever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get e-mail in sub folders from wherever: I AM NOW GETTING JUNK MAIL IN MY SUB FOLDERS IN MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-e-mail-in-sub-folders-from-wherever/887bcf68-11c6-45ee-a2dd-ffe4be748030
  9. get e-mail in sub folders from wherever

10. How can Windows 10 be so monopolistic? I can't even select Opera Mail as a default email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can Windows 10 be so monopolistic? I can't even select Opera Mail as a default email...: It won't let me scan my computer and CHOOSE what program I want for default. Opera Mail is not anywhere in the list of installed apps. I've looked everywhere. Strange how choice is taken away from us year by year. Is there any way of overriding this horrible design? I've had...