Windows 10: Mailbox

Discus and support Mailbox in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Incoming mail says DOWNLOAD, If I try to take action I get a response of "downloading you may lose....etc. Been going for some time how can I stop it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lenferman, Mar 28, 2019.

1. lenferman Win User

Mailbox

Incoming mail says DOWNLOAD, If I try to take action I get a response of "downloading you may lose....etc. Been going for some time how can I stop it and read my message?

:)

lenferman, Mar 28, 2019

2. Nokia 6730c; Can't delete mailbox; "you must be connected to remove a mailbox"

try this or read the link below hope this helps

Perform the following steps on your device, which includes built-in Email client:

• Select Menu
    • Select Email
    • Select Settings
    • Select Mail for Exchange
    • Select Options
    • Select Remove mailbox
    • Select Yes
    Since the Email application is built-in on the device, there is nothing to uninstall. The only necessary steps is to remove the mailbox.

http://www.nokia-ph-gs.com/nokiamessaging/faq.php

techbuzzireland, Mar 28, 2019
  3. abood2000 Win User
    Can't delete mailbox from E75 - help!

ad from your statement you tried it in the yahoo mailbox settings, this would be exactly what you should not do, but go from the MAIN SCREEN in the steps I listed

abood2000, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Mailbox

6220 Classic - Cannot delete mailbox

I've a mailbox (Hotmail -- marked with a '?' not a mailbox icon) that I cannot delete from the list in Messaging.

I believe it a relic from where I had it setup then upgraded the software on my phone.

I have Nokia Messaging Email software setup and working now and can also create and delete other mailboxes inside of the original Messaging section

I know a reformat will remove it but would rather avoid this if at all possible.

Any suggestions?

Doucy---01, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Mailbox

1. Mailbox - Similar Threads - Mailbox

2. How can I get a unified mailbox showing all my messages from all accounts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a unified mailbox showing all my messages from all accounts?: The new Windows 11 mail program I was just forced into does not appear to have that option, and why I didn't switch until I was forced to. The "help" answer to this question only talked about the android app....
  3. How can I get a unified mailbox showing all my messages from all accounts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get a unified mailbox showing all my messages from all accounts?: The new Windows 11 mail program I was just forced into does not appear to have that option, and why I didn't switch until I was forced to. The "help" answer to this question only talked about the android app....
  4. is it possible to configure the onprem mailbox to the new oulook mail app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to configure the onprem mailbox to the new oulook mail app?: We are trying to configure the onprem mailbox in the new outlook mail app of windows but we are getting error:"We couldn't reach the mail server. Please try again."But when we use the advance setup then select office 365/exchange we are now getting this error:"Something went...
  5. is it possible to configure the onprem mailbox to the new oulook mail app?

is it possible to configure the onprem mailbox to the new oulook mail app?: We are trying to configure the onprem mailbox in the new outlook mail app of windows but we are getting error:"We couldn't reach the mail server. Please try again."But when we use the advance setup then select office 365/exchange we are now getting this error:"Something went...
  6. I bought a license key for Windows 11 Home but it never arrived in my mailbox, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a license key for Windows 11 Home but it never arrived in my mailbox, what can I do?: I bought Windows 11 Home 4 days ago and the key still hasn’t arrived. Is it normal that it takes this long? I’m a bit frustrated but also deeply disappointed after spending 145€ on this without getting it. Could’ve just bought one for 10€ and it’d have arrived….Please...
  7. I bought a license key for Windows 11 Home but it never arrived in my mailbox, what can I do?

I bought a license key for Windows 11 Home but it never arrived in my mailbox, what can I do?: I bought Windows 11 Home 4 days ago and the key still hasn’t arrived. Is it normal that it takes this long? I’m a bit frustrated but also deeply disappointed after spending 145€ on this without getting it. Could’ve just bought one for 10€ and it’d have arrived….Please...
  8. Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox: We have one Shared account in our organization for reception desk and we need to activate Microsoft teams for reception so is it possible to provide the O365 E3 license shared mailbox, and simultaneously activate Microsoft teams....
  9. Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox

Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox: We have one Shared account in our organization for reception desk and we need to activate Microsoft teams for reception so is it possible to provide the O365 E3 license shared mailbox, and simultaneously activate Microsoft teams....
  10. Mailbox/Calendar app revisited!

Mailbox/Calendar app revisited!: Hi again and Happy New Year, I have been looking at some old posts back in September 23. It was about the “Mailbox/Calendar app and the “New Outlook” mail app. Like myself people were contacting the community about the “New Outlook” taking over from the mailbox app. At the...