Windows 10: MailCOPA email software use

Discus and support MailCOPA email software use in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is anyone still using the MailCOPA email client software, especially in networked (multi-user) mode? If you migrated away from it then what did you... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lrbjmb, Aug 15, 2021.

1. lrbjmb Win User

MailCOPA email software use

Is anyone still using the MailCOPA email client software, especially in networked (multi-user) mode? If you migrated away from it then what did you move to? (Posted from Win10, but use on any Win version is relevant.)

:)

lrbjmb, Aug 15, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 15, 2021
  3. Email Server Software

Thanks for the pointer to Kerio. Looks good.

Are there any other suggestions for email servers, either like Kerio but cheaper, or perhaps not as comprehensive, but free.

Like pinchy, I'd like to set up a basic mailserver that can also provide webmail services (and NOT look like some clumsy 1980's html rubbish) for about 10 users.

lemonadesoda, Aug 15, 2021
  4. MailCOPA email software use

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

MailCOPA email software use

1. MailCOPA email software use - Similar Threads - MailCOPA email software

2. not allowed to use Diogenes software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not allowed to use Diogenes software: I am trying to install diogenes software academic tool for using the TLG ancient greek texts database.I am an academic, using tlg and diogenes from time immemorial. The present version also. TLG is of course not the only, but the main reason I use the computer.There was no...
  3. not allowed to use Diogenes software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not allowed to use Diogenes software: I am trying to install diogenes software academic tool for using the TLG ancient greek texts database.I am an academic, using tlg and diogenes from time immemorial. The present version also. TLG is of course not the only, but the main reason I use the computer.There was no...
  4. backup using multiple softwares

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backup using multiple softwares: Recently I've been thinking of backup my laptop and I was scouting a suitable software. But I am in a dilemma of choosing it mainly because there are no software that is perfect. I mean every software has its disadvantages or bad user experience etc. So I was wondering, is it...
  5. backup using multiple softwares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backup using multiple softwares: Recently I've been thinking of backup my laptop and I was scouting a suitable software. But I am in a dilemma of choosing it mainly because there are no software that is perfect. I mean every software has its disadvantages or bad user experience etc. So I was wondering, is it...
  6. backup using multiple softwares

7. Stop software using libraries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop software using libraries: I hate libraries. They are only useful for simplistic desktops. I know how to redirect, display or not display in Explorer and so on, but the big issue, is that third party software keeps wanting to save in a library.Settings has an option to set the default save location but...
  8. Email management software question.

Email management software question.: Some years ago, I had a Windows program which would manage all of my email accounts. It would alert me to any email message that had come in, from any account of mine. I cannot remember what that program was, but do know that it was free. Would anyone know of any free...
  9. Most Used softwares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Most Used softwares: Does the most used category depend on how long you use the app or on how many times you open the app? submitted by /u/ointment09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j354j4/most_used_softwares/
  10. Error with used software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error with used software: I'm using software but always pop up. May you help me, please Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attmpt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close im mediately Object...