Windows 10: Main account on my PC "deleted" it's own files and now I can't even use anything interenet...

Discus and support Main account on my PC "deleted" it's own files and now I can't even use anything interenet... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So like it says, the main account on my PC "deleted" it's own files and now I can't even use anything interenet related like browser, or anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BuckMagoney, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Main account on my PC "deleted" it's own files and now I can't even use anything interenet...

So like it says, the main account on my PC "deleted" it's own files and now I can't even use anything interenet related like browser, or anything besidses Spotify or Steam. I can still see theses folders when I make another admin. I tried to run my PC in safe mode to access my main account, but it says my password is invalid, which it most definietely is not. It doesn't let me use my pin instead. The reason it's invalid is because only that account is blocked from internet privilege's so it doesn't detect that my password is my Outlook password, which my windows account is conntected to. I'm using my other account on my PC that I set as a second admin after all this stuff started today. This works fine, however I don't have my files, with the exception of applications, ofcourse, and even things like discord are being shoddy. This is the saddest day of my life. Please suggest anything that could work. I am desperate.

submitted by /u/BuckMagoney
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BuckMagoney, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Mar 26, 2020
  4. LTUGamer Win User

Main account on my PC "deleted" it's own files and now I can't even use anything interenet...

PC doesn't want to disable write protection

Up

Any suggestions how I can delete these files using only PC?

LTUGamer, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Main account on my PC "deleted" it's own files and now I can't even use anything interenet...

1. Main account on my PC "deleted" it's own files and now I can't even use anything interenet... - Similar Threads - Main account deleted

2. Can't use main account email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use main account email.: Hi, I need help ASAP. My main microsoft account has an email that can't be recovered:1. The email used for recovery has been deleted2. The method instead of that is useless because i didn't send emails or anything like that on itI can't switch the email out for another one...
  3. Can't use main account email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use main account email.: Hi, I need help ASAP. My main microsoft account has an email that can't be recovered:1. The email used for recovery has been deleted2. The method instead of that is useless because i didn't send emails or anything like that on itI can't switch the email out for another one...
  4. Can't use main account email.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't do anything on my own PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't do anything on my own PC: Why is it that ever since windows 10 released it breaks my PC every couple of months? I apparently can't open ANY of the microsoft apps not even the get help app funnily enough or change what drive I want my apps saved to. I keep getting error code 0x80070005 when I try to...
  6. I can't even reset my own PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't even reset my own PC?: Hello! When I've tried to go to settings in Windows 10 I've searched for the setting called "Reset this PC" Then I've clicked "Get Started" button to Reset my PC But, it didn't work/open, like I click so many times and it wont even open please help this is the picture of...
  7. I accidentally deleted my main microsoft account file with .bak on it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accidentally deleted my main microsoft account file with .bak on it: I accidentally deleted this file when I tried to fix my pc, because it always says that it can't sign in to my account. It always puts me in a temporary account. Now, whenever I try to sign in on my account which is still directing me into a temporary account, the screen goes...
  8. Can't Access my main user account even if it's in the files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Access my main user account even if it's in the files: Hello recently i found that my main user account was missing, i've been trying my best to get access to it but to no avail (the highlighted user is the one I'm trying to get back on was originally called "bat") [ATTACH] the list of users, 14025 (bat) is nowhere to be...
  9. Can't delete a file even though I own it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete a file even though I own it: I recently installed some kind of virus onto my computer that runs these programs that make my laptop overheat very quickly and sometimes play random music. I figured out the location of these programs, located in two folders in Local Disk C: and have tried to delete them....
  10. Deleting Microsoft Account on PC, not the main

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Deleting Microsoft Account on PC, not the main: First question, Do downloaded apps on another account show up on another from app history. I know its hard to understand what I mean but in the windows 10 store uninstalled apps are still present, so I was wondering if those apps show up on other accounts. You cannot delete...