Windows 10: Main Display with Two Graphics Cards - Windows 10

Discus and support Main Display with Two Graphics Cards - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a high-end GPU and a old GPU on the same workstation Windows 10 Pro 21H2 With Main Display set to a monitor attached to the high-end GPU:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RDScomp, Jun 23, 2022.

1. RDScomp Win User

Main Display with Two Graphics Cards - Windows 10

I have a high-end GPU and a old GPU on the same workstation Windows 10 Pro 21H2 With Main Display set to a monitor attached to the high-end GPU: high-end GPU 40% old GPU 15% Nice performance With Main Display set to a monitor attached to the old GPU: high-end GPU 25% old GPU 80% Noticeably lower performance old GPU runs very hot 180-190°F I want the performance and the video-cables-not-melting from having the first setup, but I want my main display features to be on a old GPU monitor - Taskbar and Start Menu, Confirmation Boxes, Desktop Shortcuts, Programs opening on that screen by defau

:)

RDScomp, Jun 23, 2022

2. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 23, 2022
  3. graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Main Display with Two Graphics Cards - Windows 10

Windows 10 Graphics card error

Hi Standley,

Thank you for your response and sorry for delay in response.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. We will help you to resolve the issue.

This issue might occur if the graphic card drivers are outdated.

I suggest you to reinstall the graphics card drivers installed on the computer from manufacturer's website and check if that helps fix the issue.

Refer to the following steps to uninstall Display Device from the Device Manager:

• Press Windows and X keys together.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Locate and Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Display Device.
    • Click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the PC and install the graphics card driver.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Main Display with Two Graphics Cards - Windows 10

1. Main Display with Two Graphics Cards - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Main Display Graphics

2. Switch graphics cards as main

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch graphics cards as main: Hi! So i have a Lenovo 81HN Laptop with AMD Radeon 530 and Intel HD 620 Graphics, but as main display adapter, my Intel 620 graphics is the main one, i would like to know if its possiblits possible to switch my Intel HD 620 GPU Integrated to AMD Radeon 530 Dedicated, but the...
  3. Switch graphics cards as main

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch graphics cards as main: Hi! So i have a Lenovo 81HN Laptop with AMD Radeon 530 and Intel HD 620 Graphics, but as main display adapter, my Intel 620 graphics is the main one, i would like to know if its possiblits possible to switch my Intel HD 620 GPU Integrated to AMD Radeon 530 Dedicated, but the...
  4. Switch graphics cards as main

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Main Display with Two Graphics Cards - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Main Display with Two Graphics Cards - Windows 10: I have a high-end GPU and a old GPU on the same workstation Windows 10 Pro 21H2 With Main Display set to a monitor attached to the high-end GPU: high-end GPU 40% old GPU 15% Nice performance With Main Display set to a monitor attached to the old GPU: high-end GPU 25% old GPU...
  6. Main Display with Two Graphics Cards - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Main Display with Two Graphics Cards - Windows 10: I have a high-end GPU and a old GPU on the same workstation Windows 10 Pro 21H2 With Main Display set to a monitor attached to the high-end GPU: high-end GPU 40% old GPU 15% Nice performance With Main Display set to a monitor attached to the old GPU: high-end GPU 25% old GPU...
  7. Graphics Card No display problem

Graphics Card No display problem: i am having problems with my windows10 pc.i just got a pc which was installed with a nvidia gt 210 it was tested and it was working finebut when it got home and i started it , it had no display .It turned out when i unplugged the the graphics card it was working fine and the...
  8. Graphics card / Display issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics card / Display issue: Hello people of the Microsoft forum! Hope everyone is having a great day :DI have a laptop that's about 2 years old. Ever since I got it, I noticed there was occasionally some sort of graphical or display issue that would rarely appear. Now, however, I feel like I see it at...
  9. Intel Graphics and Windows Display Settings - Different Main Displays?

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel Graphics and Windows Display Settings - Different Main Displays?: so my office dual monitor pc setup has been up and running for years, with the "main display" (#1) always showing on the correct monitor, regardless if the other display (extended #2) is on, off, or set to different resolutions, it's always been rock solid, i.e. main display...
  10. Two graphics cards

Two graphics cards: How to change Intel HD display Adapter to Nvidia display adapter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-graphics-cards/3d9053b1-8e5a-4d43-bdc9-77910db542a5