Windows 10: Maintenance of the Microsoft Store

Discus and support Maintenance of the Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How to make a maintenance to the trend of the windows since I have realized what my problem could be solved, which is every time I try to download an... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JeffreyChambers, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Maintenance of the Microsoft Store

How to make a maintenance to the trend of the windows since I have realized what my problem could be solved, which is every time I try to download an application, I get an error and I do not download anything.

:)

JeffreyChambers, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

One of another possible cause of the issue is damaged Windows Store cache. We suggest running another Windows Store troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on the System and Security.
    • Click on the Troubleshoot common computer problems link under Security and Maintenance.
    • Click on Hardware and Sounds.
    • Look for Windows Store Apps and click it to launch the troubleshooter.
    • Click the Advanced link and make sure Apply repair automatically is selected.
    • Click Next and the troubleshooter will run.
    • In most cases, the troubleshooter will find and repair the issue automatically. However, If the troubleshooter finds any issues, it will be listed in the result with the additional instruction to follow.

Looking forward to your reply.

Jan Del, Apr 15, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Maintenance of the Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Maintenance of the Microsoft Store

1. Maintenance of the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Maintenance Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft store: La tienda no sirve ya he intentado desitalar instalar y nada tambien repare y aun asi nada, algunas aplicaciones tambien se cierra no se que sucede ayuda https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store/8d93b884-c5f6-4162-ba52-65e2c7fe295f
  3. Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store: I have recently bought a PC, but it hasnt come with the Microsoft Store App installed. After hours of trying to find out how to get it installed, i have been forced to give up and have since been forced into using the Microsoft Store on a browser. However, whenever i try to...
  4. Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store: Hi, I've been having trouble signing into the Microsoft Store from the extension menu, I can get into the app, but the I go to press sign in and nothing happens. It just acts like I didn't even press it. I've also tried pressing it, then waiting for a while, and nothing...
  5. Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store: I keep receiving a popup from MS Store saying "Always use this app to open ".disabled files". What is a " (.)disabled file? (please notice the dot before the word disabled!!!) I do not know what this pertains to however I want it gone I have tried to terminate MS store. I...
  6. Automatic Maintenance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic Maintenance: This feature was accessed about 45 minutes ago and is still running. How do I get it to complete the maintenance, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-maintenance/40119d17-0c2e-41b4-9982-19d4ec0cfe38
  7. Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store: I have downloaded games from the Microsoft store forWindows 10. The game downloads, but when I try to start it up the game opens and there is a white screen. After like 1 second of that white screen, the game closes automatically. I have updated my computer and I reset the...
  8. microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store: I'm not able to install any app from store on my new laptop having win 10 , that run or install key is not on store. please suggest me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/microsoft-store/ca01d8c3-360d-4bd1-9e10-094d348db394
  9. Maintenance on Machine

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Maintenance on Machine: Is there any programs out there that anyone knows about thats legit that can do a performance check on windows? I know there's a ton out there that have bloatware in them or something. I'm just noticing quite few things that are becoming quite annoying and I'm contemplating...
  10. SSD Maintenance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD Maintenance: What does everyone do about keeping a SSD at top performance? Found a program called Tweak SSD,does anyone use this?. Are you suppose to defrag a SSD? Thanks for any tips and info on this. Z 39060