Windows 10: Maintenance Reliability Report shows daily faulty program failures

Discus and support Maintenance Reliability Report shows daily faulty program failures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Almost daily, I get these two applications to fail with faulting problems. I am attaching the print screens/detailed information for failing. Would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdMeza, Aug 12, 2020.

1. EdMeza Win User

Maintenance Reliability Report shows daily faulty program failures

Almost daily, I get these two applications to fail with faulting problems.
    I am attaching the print screens/detailed information for failing.

Would someone please advise as how to correct these issues? I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.
    Ed

1svchost.exe - Problem: Stopped working
    Faulting application name: svchost.exe, version: 10.0.19041.1, time stamp: 0x7f0c4c00
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.423, time stamp: 0xed02c0bc
    Exception code: 0xc0000602
    Fault offset: 0x000000000010b3cc
    Faulting process id: 0xa54
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d6704e8cbf5c82
    Faulting application path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: bef2787d-c016-4b84-b82c-aa9e6befc958
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

2svchost.exe_AarSvc - Problem: Stopped working
    Faulting application name: svchost.exe_AarSvc, version: 10.0.19041.1, time stamp: 0x7f0c4c00
    Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.423, time stamp: 0xccf6a09c
    Exception code: 0xc0000409
    Fault offset: 0x000000000007284e
    Faulting process id: 0x2590
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d670ce6257e0fa
    Faulting application path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
    Report Id: 9968a4f9-98b7-4f4e-a868-90d6340bc6a2
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Maintenance Reliability Report shows daily faulty program failures a0d09580-ab72-4846-b537-0540a820d612?upload=true.png

:)

EdMeza, Aug 12, 2020

2. reliability view

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

• Type control in search and hit enter.

• Select all control panel items. Click on system and maintenance.

• Click on the dropdown maintenance.

• View reliability history.

• View problem reports.

• Now clear all the problem reports.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 12, 2020
  3. RejZoR Win User
    Show off your system reliability

My reliability failures only list cases when I was testing a new overclock and apps or system crashed during the testing. Other than that, no incidents.

RejZoR, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Maintenance Reliability Report shows daily faulty program failures

Windows 10 - Microsoft.photos.exe stopped responding daily in Reliability History

Hi,

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I run W10 1607 (14393) and I see daily stability crashes, sometimes multiple times per day, of Photos.exe in the reliability monitor. I

t's dragging down my system stability score to something majorly low ;-)

Below is a output of a crash of it from reliability history. There seems to be no impact on my daily usage, but it would be good to understand why this is happening and if MSFT are aware of it (and of course, what I could do to rectify it)

Description

The program Microsoft.Photos.exe version 2017.35063.13610.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.

Process ID: 44e0

Start Time: 01d35e96cfb4cc06

Termination Time: 4294967295

Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2017.35063.13610.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.Photos.exe

Report Id: 55028235-ca8a-11e7-a93f-0050b6888676

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2017.35063.13610.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: App

Thanks

Lawrence

LawrenceWolf, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Maintenance Reliability Report shows daily faulty program failures

1. Maintenance Reliability Report shows daily faulty program failures - Similar Threads - Maintenance Reliability Report

2. error report of reliability hisotory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error report of reliability hisotory: Hello i noticed this error of TPM provisioning service exe many times pls advice me on this issue here's a screenshot for the above mentioned issue kindly help Thanks...
  3. error report of reliability hisotory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error report of reliability hisotory: Hello i noticed this error of TPM provisioning service exe many times pls advice me on this issue here's a screenshot for the above mentioned issue kindly help Thanks...
  4. Is there a way to check activity, progress, or report of Maintenance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to check activity, progress, or report of Maintenance?: Last night we had an incoming thunderstorm, so I decided to unplug my computer had already shut down. Turned off the PSU & unplugged.Had a little trouble starting up today - inserted Win 10 USB, started up - but it wanted to install... I cancelled, and the computer started up...
  5. Microsoft failings in reporting their program failures due to not reporting program activity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft failings in reporting their program failures due to not reporting program activity: Right from Windows 3.1, one of Microsofts most serious failings is not to display their program progress or the break points in their utilities as to what their programs are are currently doing. Their philosophy would be that they are protecting the user from the...
  6. Daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance: I get a daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance worded as this - "We've turned on Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Your version of McAfee Antivirus and AntiSpyware are incompatible with this version of Windows." I have searched for McAfee on my computer and...
  7. Reliability Report Monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reliability Report Monitor: Updated this week, can't access programs that used to work! Crashes with no error code, just exits back to the desktop! Any ideas, trying to use Exiftool and Gui for Exiftool for reading exif from photos. [ATTACH]...
  8. send reliability report to MS

send reliability report to MS: how to send reliability reort to microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-reliability-report-to-ms/aa3d14d8-509b-4354-8f42-34486d3c8ffd
  9. BSOD's on start up and reliability history showing hardware failure

BSOD's on start up and reliability history showing hardware failure: Hi All, thanks in advance for your assistance. I have an HP laptop, an X360 14", i58250 processsor, M.2 skyhynix 256gb SSD, 8GB DDR4 2400 RAM I bought it new around 2 months ago, but live away and to get it serviced by HP would be a total nightmare. It crashed doing a...
  10. Reliability monitor indicates failure

Reliability monitor indicates failure: Hello, today i checked the reliability monitor and saw the problem below.Does anybody know what this is for ?This happened twice today Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎03/‎01/‎2019 00:54 Status Not reported Description A problem with your...