Windows 10: Maintenance.vbs Windows Script Host Error

Discus and support Maintenance.vbs Windows Script Host Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am on a Windows 10 system. For approximately 2-3 months now I have been receiving a Windows Script Host error when booting the system. It occurs The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexanderGillam, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Maintenance.vbs Windows Script Host Error

I am on a Windows 10 system. For approximately 2-3 months now I have been receiving a Windows Script Host error when booting the system. It occurs The error says "Can not find script file C:\WINDOWS\system32\Maintenance.vbs" How do I resolve this?

:)

AlexanderGillam, Sep 15, 2018

2. Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 15, 2018
  3. DFG99 Win User
    Windows Scripted Host on Win10

Does anyone know if Windows Scripted Host is still available on Win10? VBS scripts need it.

DFG99, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Maintenance.vbs Windows Script Host Error

WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST ERROR on startup

when i start up my laptop i get this specific error from windows script host: c\users\shimon\appdata\roaming\3808.vbs the question is if this thing can affect my computer? and the other question is how to fix it.

yossiharush, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Maintenance.vbs Windows Script Host Error

1. Maintenance.vbs Windows Script Host Error - Similar Threads - Maintenance vbs Script

2. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  3. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  4. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  5. VBS script opening error

VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  6. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. vbs script problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  8. vbs script problem

vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  9. Microsoft VBS script runtime error

Microsoft VBS script runtime error: I am getting a Windows Script Host pop-up that says \AppData\Roaming\vlep....It says File Not Found and Code 800A0035 - Microsoft VBS script runtime error. Does anyone know how i can fix this?...
  10. WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST ERROR

WINDOWS SCRIPT HOST ERROR: Everytime i start up my laptop i get an error message about windows can not find microsoft .net framework.bios.vbs with the error code 80070002. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. maintenance.vbs

2. windows sysyem maintenance.vbs

3. can not find script file maintenance.vbs

4. cannot find script file maintenance.vbs,
  5. maintainence.vbs,
  6. maintenance.vbs missing,
  7. maintenance vbs,
  8. can not find c:\system32\Maintence.vbs,
  9. maintenance.vbs bluescreen,
  10. maintenance.vbs error,
  11. file Maintenance vbs,