Windows 10: Majesticsoftware.net KHS

Discus and support Majesticsoftware.net KHS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I installed this app input new pass word but it will not allow me to enter each attempt suggests the tip I included but will still not allow access... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JosephMcCall, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Majesticsoftware.net KHS

I installed this app input new pass word but it will not allow me to enter each attempt suggests the tip I included but will still not allow access

:)

JosephMcCall, Sep 3, 2018

2. KHS program malfuction

I have been using the khs program for some time. It now shows a database error message and will not allow me to reinstall the program. What steps do I need to take to reinstall it?

Derek Oliver, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Majesticsoftware.net KHS

KHS majestic software

I have had KHS from Majestic software on my HP laptop with windows 10 for sometime and every few months it won't let me open it but says there is some kind of error. I have to reinstall the KHS app and find my backup file but this last time it happened
    windows won't let me reinstall the KHS program and so I rebooted my pc and searched and searched and downloaded and downloaded to no avail. Windows defender smartscreen says it is a dangerous app and even when I click to allow the app it still won't download.
    Please help with some practical advice for a casual pc user.

StevenDufala, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Majesticsoftware.net KHS

1. Majesticsoftware.net KHS - Similar Threads - Majesticsoftware net KHS

2. How do I turn off the read only mode on the KHS program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the read only mode on the KHS program?: I am a registered user of the khs peogram. I switched to a new pc and khs is on read only mode. How do I change this so I can edit documents?...
  3. Majestic KHS Software update Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Majestic KHS Software update Issues: I am trying to update my Majestic KHS Software program with the latest update and when I do it the software will stop working and all that pops up in the right corner of my screen is a small dialogue box that says “do cancel”. The program never opens and I end up having to...
  4. Majestic KHS Software update Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Majestic KHS Software update Issues: I am trying to update my Majestic KHS Software program with the latest update and when I do it the software will stop working and all that pops up in the right corner of my screen is a small dialogue box that says “do cancel”. The program never opens and I end up having to...
  5. Majestic KHS Software update Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. .net

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .net: How do I reinstall the .net ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net/b82c6b5d-a78b-4b8a-ad73-2aa2098dc220
  7. .NET

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET: HI how can I install microsoft .net.native framework 1.7 microsoft.net.native runtime 1.7 need some guidlines thanks for you cooperation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net/76193187-b195-403b-b5fe-4712bd1caced
  8. KHS email does not work.

KHS email does not work.: KHS outlook email does not work. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/khs-email-does-not-work/a2852320-1a19-49a8-8f65-392d1d98dcb1"
  9. KHS Majesticsoftware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KHS Majesticsoftware: I have been locked out it appears from using Majesticsoftware KHS program. I am using microsoft 10. Here is what appears on my screen locking me out. "Function argument value, type, or count is invalid" note this is a microsoft program error. please help. need to access the...
  10. Program for Majestic software KHS

Program for Majestic software KHS: I am unable to log in to my Majestic software account "KHS. I keep getting a message: Function argument value, type, or count is invalid ... Need help to correct this problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. khs majestic

2. khs majestic activation code

3. majestic software khs

4. majestic software-khs,
  5. majestic software download,
  6. khs majestic software reinstall,
  7. function argument value or count is invalid Majistic Software,
  8. open khs program,
  9. khs majestic cursor error message,
  10. Majestic Software KHS not opening,
  11. jw khs software,
  12. what is KHS backup for,
  13. kh majestic software,
  14. what is program error function argument value type or count is invalid in windows 8-1,
  15. majesticsoftware.net