Windows 10: Majic jigsaw puzzles

Discus and support Majic jigsaw puzzles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i cannot load this app on my ipad. Please advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by donnamoriarty, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Majic jigsaw puzzles

i cannot load this app on my ipad. Please advise

:)

donnamoriarty, Sep 23, 2018

2. Majic jigsaw puzzle

I keep getting a window in majic jigsaw asking for my password. uninstalled it and reinstalled it and still get the same pop up window. right now its uninstalled. Have avg and malware did not help.

DorothyMcLellan, Sep 23, 2018
  3. grpch Win User
    Computer seems to be lagging when playing majic puzzles

I have no problems with Windows 10 until I start doing the Majic Jigsaw Puzzles app. At times, it is hard to pick up the pieces and move them around the board to place them. They seem to be lagging and freezing at times. I have reinstalled the app, lost
    my puzzles, and it hasn't helped. I also ran the cleaner and did a computer scan, also ran update on Java, but nothing helps this problem. Is there something else I can check?

grpch, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Kaylenmar Win User

Majic jigsaw puzzles

magic jigsaw puzzles

I have had problems with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles almost from the day I downloaded it. The pieces either do not move, or they jump around, or they move on their own, sometimes the screen reverts back to my desktop and then I have to start all over. I have
    Windows 8.1. I have uninstalled the puzzle and reinstalled it at least once a week hoping this will solve my problem, but so far no luck. Why can't this be fixed?

Kaylenmar, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Majic jigsaw puzzles

1. Majic jigsaw puzzles - Similar Threads - Majic jigsaw puzzles

2. Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw Puzzles: The picture in Microsoft jigsaw puzzles are so small it is very frustrating especially for older people. So how can you enlarge the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/f8d56371-2cbb-42ba-9048-273f4aaa118d
  3. Majic jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Majic jigsaw puzzle: I like the Magic jigsaw puzzle daily puzzles, but I hate that you all have so many pictures of cats. I despise cats and I don't want to solve a puzzle and look at a cat. I want to know if a puzzle comes up and you don't like the picture is there a way to select another...
  4. Majic jigsaw puzzle

Majic jigsaw puzzle: I like the Magic jigsaw puzzle daily puzzles, but I hate that you all have so many pictures of cats. I despise cats and I don't want to solve a puzzle and look at a cat. I want to know if a puzzle comes up and you don't like the picture is there a way to select another...
  5. Jigsaw puzzle

Jigsaw puzzle: I have the premium version. Why can I not see every puzzle I download when I open the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle/aa623337-9842-4335-aca2-cd9d450531c8
  6. jigsaw puzzles

jigsaw puzzles: Why did you change the way you "figure" the time it takes to complete a puzzle? When I turn OFF my computer, I do NOT expect that time away from the game to be included into the final result! Because of medical problems, I don't usually sit for time it takes to open a...
  7. majic puzzle

majic puzzle: I play the daily puzzle every morning. Today it will not load and is just gone. I was on level 52 or 53 and have about 6 or 7 unsolved packs. Can you help get my puzzles back??...
  8. majic jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    majic jigsaw puzzle: I need help with my magic jigsaw puzzle, How do I get rid of the you can claim your rewards. It want let me do any thing. On 7/9/2019 I found a way to get rid of the claim your rewards. I was so happy and today they are back...
  9. unable to get into Majic Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to get into Majic Jigsaw Puzzles: This is the message I get when I try to bring up the app. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  10. Jigsaw puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles: After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/92854dae-632c-4c96-9aa9-b1c75bf6f46f