Windows 10: majic puzzle

Discus and support majic puzzle in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I play the daily puzzle every morning. Today it will not load and is just gone. I was on level 52 or 53 and have about 6 or 7 unsolved packs. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatriciaPommer, Jul 12, 2019.

1. majic puzzle

I play the daily puzzle every morning. Today it will not load and is just gone. I was on level 52 or 53 and have about 6 or 7 unsolved packs. Can you help get my puzzles back??

:)

PatriciaPommer, Jul 12, 2019

2. Majic jigsaw puzzle

I keep getting a window in majic jigsaw asking for my password. uninstalled it and reinstalled it and still get the same pop up window. right now its uninstalled. Have avg and malware did not help.

DorothyMcLellan, Jul 12, 2019
  3. grpch Win User
    Computer seems to be lagging when playing majic puzzles

I have no problems with Windows 10 until I start doing the Majic Jigsaw Puzzles app. At times, it is hard to pick up the pieces and move them around the board to place them. They seem to be lagging and freezing at times. I have reinstalled the app, lost
    my puzzles, and it hasn't helped. I also ran the cleaner and did a computer scan, also ran update on Java, but nothing helps this problem. Is there something else I can check?

grpch, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

majic puzzle

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

majic puzzle

1. majic puzzle - Similar Threads - majic puzzle

2. incomplete puzzle disappears after changing what I was doing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    incomplete puzzle disappears after changing what I was doing: I was just about done with a puzzle, changed over to doing some business and when I came back, the puzzle is no longer, and the collection, Barns, is not even one of the option to open. What the heck?!...
  3. incomplete puzzle disappears after changing what I was doing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    incomplete puzzle disappears after changing what I was doing: I was just about done with a puzzle, changed over to doing some business and when I came back, the puzzle is no longer, and the collection, Barns, is not even one of the option to open. What the heck?!...
  4. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  5. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  6. Majic jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Majic jigsaw puzzle: I like the Magic jigsaw puzzle daily puzzles, but I hate that you all have so many pictures of cats. I despise cats and I don't want to solve a puzzle and look at a cat. I want to know if a puzzle comes up and you don't like the picture is there a way to select another...
  7. Majic jigsaw puzzle

Majic jigsaw puzzle: I like the Magic jigsaw puzzle daily puzzles, but I hate that you all have so many pictures of cats. I despise cats and I don't want to solve a puzzle and look at a cat. I want to know if a puzzle comes up and you don't like the picture is there a way to select another...
  8. majic jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    majic jigsaw puzzle: I need help with my magic jigsaw puzzle, How do I get rid of the you can claim your rewards. It want let me do any thing. On 7/9/2019 I found a way to get rid of the claim your rewards. I was so happy and today they are back...
  9. unable to get into Majic Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to get into Majic Jigsaw Puzzles: This is the message I get when I try to bring up the app. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  10. Majic jigsaw puzzles

Majic jigsaw puzzles: i cannot load this app on my ipad. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/majic-jigsaw-puzzles/790c1fa8-7260-4398-be16-83a5af789bec