Windows 10: majong game has adds but I bought it

Discus and support majong game has adds but I bought it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, My computer crashed after the last Microsoft windows 10 upgrade. I had to take it to be fixed and they wiped it all out and did a factory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Orchidrose, Oct 19, 2018.

1. majong game has adds but I bought it

Hello, My computer crashed after the last Microsoft windows 10 upgrade. I had to take it to be fixed and they wiped it all out and did a factory restore. I am trying to reinstall my majong game but now it shows ads. I did buy it and when I go to down load it it says I own it. How do I get rid of the ads? The game keeps asking me to buy it again.

Thank you, Orchid

:)

Orchidrose, Oct 19, 2018

2. Issues with playing majong, solitaire on Windows 10.

Original Title: store/majong/solitair

My majong/solitaire wont load, have tried all the trouble shooting and it worked for 1 day. so I uninstalled the games went to store to reinstall but the store wont install them. It just seems to be stuck. i'v paid for the games and am getting sick of the
    problems

SlackSculpter3, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Free sudoku, Majong won't run

I have been playing suduko, majong, minesweeper, jigsaw, and solitaire with no issues for 3 months until today . Only Suduko won't launch , like you 1 sec glimps then its gone.

kellylinton, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Grama-2-3 Win User

majong game has adds but I bought it

cannot sign in to Microsoft majong

I was trying to figure out why my Microsoft majong would not sign me in,went to updates and when I tried to open the app it disappeared,I don't know whats wrong as now it will not let me reinstall my game,help please,thank you

Grama-2-3, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

majong game has adds but I bought it

1. majong game has adds but I bought it - Similar Threads - majong game has

2. Ms majong end game screen stuck and looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms majong end game screen stuck and looping: In making on medium level daily challenge where is a vet so many points challenge score attack. If you run out of moves it gets caught in a loop where the end game dialog is locked on top. I have video to illustrate the issue. No matter where I. The game I go the dialog is on...
  3. Ms majong end game screen stuck and looping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ms majong end game screen stuck and looping: In making on medium level daily challenge where is a vet so many points challenge score attack. If you run out of moves it gets caught in a loop where the end game dialog is locked on top. I have video to illustrate the issue. No matter where I. The game I go the dialog is on...
  4. i BOUGHT IN-GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i BOUGHT IN-GAME: PUR-User AlreadyOwnsContent EG7mGM+COG7w3Vo.2.9.1.2.1 2023/03/28 - 21;16;59 UTCI GET THIS MESSAGE AFTER I PURCHASED IN-GAME CASH WHILE PLAYING TOWNSHIP AND RRECEIVE CASH WHICH IS UNACCETABLE I'VE PURCHASD A LOT THRU MICOSOFT AND CAN;T UNDERSTAND WHY PLAYEX IS SAYING THAT I...
  5. i BOUGHT IN-GAME

i BOUGHT IN-GAME: PUR-User AlreadyOwnsContent EG7mGM+COG7w3Vo.2.9.1.2.1 2023/03/28 - 21;16;59 UTCI GET THIS MESSAGE AFTER I PURCHASED IN-GAME CASH WHILE PLAYING TOWNSHIP AND RRECEIVE CASH WHICH IS UNACCETABLE I'VE PURCHASD A LOT THRU MICOSOFT AND CAN;T UNDERSTAND WHY PLAYEX IS SAYING THAT I...
  6. Majong screen looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Majong screen looping: my minecraft will not load 3rd party server it locks on majong page loading but not fully then goes back to looping from start again i can see the server in the backround .it worked perfect one day the next day it did this i have not added anything to my pc meaning programmes...
  7. Majong screen looping

Majong screen looping: my minecraft will not load 3rd party server it locks on majong page loading but not fully then goes back to looping from start again i can see the server in the backround .it worked perfect one day the next day it did this i have not added anything to my pc meaning programmes...
  8. Majong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Majong: How do I restore Majong to previous large tiles configuration? New version has shrunk the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/majong/487a94e2-9516-4cd6-bb80-6bf173dcdbef
  9. majong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    majong: Why cant I play this game any more? error code is 0x803f8001???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/majong/e2a07674-9029-45b9-81a8-f5eed2773978
  10. i want to play microsoft majong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to play microsoft majong: I want to play Microsoft majong and the error nun is ox803f8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-microsoft-majong/649217a6-c72b-4720-99fc-a7ffe35b32be