Windows 10: Major Computer issues please help ASAP

Discus and support Major Computer issues please help ASAP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently i have been having a lot of computer issues, a list of them goes as follows, programs don’t stay after restart or shutdown, settings don’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Isaac Cespedes, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Major Computer issues please help ASAP

So recently i have been having a lot of computer issues, a list of them goes as follows, programs don’t stay after restart or shutdown, settings don’t stay the same after restart or shutdown, freezing, high disc usage or high CPU usage never both at the same time, blue screening with errors such as Critical Process Died, System Service Exception, and Registry Error, I can’t reset my computer and very time I restart it gets stuck on getting windows ready. Also i can’t update my computer, going into system recovery sometimes doesn’t work and when it does nothing really works cause it just free

:)

Isaac Cespedes, Dec 29, 2021

2. Need major help

So I am in the process of throwing my A64 rig back together but I am having major CPU cooling issues. The first time I thought I broke the seal between the CPU and HSF and reapplied AS5. The temps were fine sitting idle at 39-40C. However when I was on Windows Update (of all places) the temp would quickly shoot up to 75C! Then my computer would sound off an alarm. I have reapplied AS5 three times already and I still overheat.

Need this resolved ASAP and I need your suggestions to help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Crash

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Dec 29, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    zbook, Dec 29, 2021
  4. SK-1 Win User

Major Computer issues please help ASAP

Need major help

Was there a thermal PAD in there to begin with?
    Sometimes paste will not compensate if there is a small gap where an actual thermal pad was.

Thema:

Major Computer issues please help ASAP

1. Major Computer issues please help ASAP - Similar Threads - Major Computer issues

2. PLEASE HELP WITH PC KEYBOARD ISSUE ASAP!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE HELP WITH PC KEYBOARD ISSUE ASAP!!: I NEED HELP. I CHANGED MY PC KEYBOARD SETTINGS AND NOW I CANT TYPE ANYTHING, I TRIED RESTARTING THE PC AND NOW I CANT EVEN TYPE IN MY PASSWORD. I CANT PRESS ANY KEY NOTHINGS WORKING...
  3. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  4. Please help asap!

Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  5. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Major Computer issues please help ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major Computer issues please help ASAP: So recently i have been having a lot of computer issues, a list of them goes as follows, programs don’t stay after restart or shutdown, settings don’t stay the same after restart or shutdown, freezing, high disc usage or high CPU usage never both at the same time, blue...
  7. Major Computer issues please help ASAP

Major Computer issues please help ASAP: So recently i have been having a lot of computer issues, a list of them goes as follows, programs don’t stay after restart or shutdown, settings don’t stay the same after restart or shutdown, freezing, high disc usage or high CPU usage never both at the same time, blue...
  8. Please help ASAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help ASAP: I reset my Windows 10 HP laptop whilst it was resetting my battery ran out which caused my laptop to turn off when 64 percent of the installation was complete one I connected my charger the installation has been stuck at 64 percent and keeps on restarting I need help ASAP....
  9. Help asap please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help asap please: Turned on my pc just fine but the display, keyboard and mouse isn't working. The pc is running as normal. I've had this problem before but when I rebooted my pc, it worked fine but now I'm having the same problem but this time it's not doing anything at all! I force shut down...
  10. Please Help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help ASAP: Today, when I opened my laptop, I tried to connect to wifi but it doesn't let me. I updated the drivers, I reinstalled them, I have done anything helpful that I've found on the internet. The problem is this: every single time when I try to connect to wifi, it disables the...