Windows 10: Major hardware change, and now can't reactivate my Windows 10?

Discus and support Major hardware change, and now can't reactivate my Windows 10? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What do I do, since I had to have a major hardware change, and now can't reactivate my Windows 10? I am fully deaf and only use text, email, and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Alvin O. Mitchell, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Major hardware change, and now can't reactivate my Windows 10?

What do I do, since I had to have a major hardware change, and now can't reactivate my Windows 10? I am fully deaf and only use text, email, and when available chat. I can't make phone calls, without a 3rd party to assist as my ears, but that is a security risk, so for someone like myself, what is my option, since I definitely can't afford a new copy of windows 10 Pro. Both my laptop and my PC, were free upgrades from 7 pro to 10 Pro, year ago.

:)

Alvin O. Mitchell, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 reactivation on hardware changes

Hi Florea,

It is possible that Windows won't be able to identify your computer correctly that is why the operating system is not activated. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to reactivate your Windows 10 after a hardware change.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 7, 2020
  3. windows 10 reactivation after hardware change

I just changed motherboards, and When I follow the the steps listed in the "reactivate windows 10 after hardware change" support page, it gives me the message "unable to activate windows" message after I sign in and identify my device,
    with no error code, just a subheader that says "can't activate windows 10 on this device, try again later."

Primero Holodon, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Major hardware change, and now can't reactivate my Windows 10?

Reactivating windows 10 after a major hardware (motherboard) change

Please how can I reactivate windows after a major hardware change if I didn't link my PC to my Microsoft account. Windows 7 was previously activated before it was upgraded to windows 10 and I have the product ID.

Delvis Emeka, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Major hardware change, and now can't reactivate my Windows 10?

1. Major hardware change, and now can't reactivate my Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Major hardware change

2. How to reactivate windows 10 after major hardware changes?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to reactivate windows 10 after major hardware changes?: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎29-‎06-‎2020 OS build 19045.3448 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19044.1000.0 Hi, above info is of my OS which is installed on my desktop. My cpu is i5 4670k which is not supported by windows 11 so i cant...
  3. How to reactivate windows 10 after major hardware changes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reactivate windows 10 after major hardware changes?: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎29-‎06-‎2020 OS build 19045.3448 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19044.1000.0 Hi, above info is of my OS which is installed on my desktop. My cpu is i5 4670k which is not supported by windows 11 so i cant...
  4. How to reactivate windows 10 after major hardware changes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change

Can't reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change: I changed the hardware on my computer, the processor, and the motherboard. I have a digital license and connected my account to the computer. For some reason, it doesn't recognize the computer and he thinks it's another computer. I can't reactivate windows because of this....
  6. Reactivating Windows (digital license) after major hardware change

Reactivating Windows (digital license) after major hardware change: Will I be able to reactivate Windows 10 (that I got through upgrading Win 8) if I change most of my laptop hardware - motherboard, CPU, etc (I had liquid damage). Essentially I'd change out most of my hardware through a used donor laptop of same model. I had connected my...
  7. Reactivating Windows 10 after major hardware change(motherboard)

Reactivating Windows 10 after major hardware change(motherboard): Will I have any issues reactivating Windows10 since it came pre-installed by the OEM(cyberpowerpc), and Windows will view the new motherboard as a different PC? I'm running the latest 1809 version of Windows, and my digital license is linked to my Microsoft account. According...
  8. Unable to reactivate windows 10 after major hardware change.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to reactivate windows 10 after major hardware change.: Got a new motherboard and processor Friday and went to reactivate windows but it's not working. At the windows activation screen I receive error code 0x803F7001 which means I don't have a valid product key. I don't have a physical product key because I bought it digitally and...
  9. Can't reactivate my Windows 10 after hardware change.

Can't reactivate my Windows 10 after hardware change.: I get the following error [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reactivate-my-windows-10-after-hardware/cfe87ad0-fb0f-426a-a9eb-0dd0744a42aa"
  10. Reactivation windows 10 after a sudden major hardware change(motherboard)

Reactivation windows 10 after a sudden major hardware change(motherboard): I have a full retail key. My old motherboard suddenly got damaged. I have to replace the motherboard without any preparation for re-activating windows 10 in the new PC. How can I reactivate it?...