Windows 10: Major headaches with Windows 10 1903

Discus and support Major headaches with Windows 10 1903 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I think that MS made major mistakes in Windows 10 1903. My Outlook has twice lost all my emails, requiring an hour or so to rebuild them, and 3 times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnRogus, Jul 20, 2020.

1. JohnRogus Win User

Major headaches with Windows 10 1903

I think that MS made major mistakes in Windows 10 1903. My Outlook has twice lost all my emails, requiring an hour or so to rebuild them, and 3 times lost all my formatting in Layout as well as my signature. File Explorer is separating files by today, this week, this month, etc. which creates a major nightmare to find in the way that I am accustomed. How can I go back permanently to the structure that I had for the last 5-10 years ?

:)

JohnRogus, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User

Smeed, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Major headaches with Windows 10 1903 - Similar Threads - Major headaches 1903

2. A colossal headache

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A colossal headache: So I have built my own pc (all the wires are plugged in correctly) and I ran the windows 10 install, there was some kind of electrical disturbance that made my pc turn off. Now the drive is partitioned in a non MBR way, I cant format it through CMD beacuse I get an I/O error,...
  3. Windows repeat headaches

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows repeat headaches: Years ago i updated from windows 7 to windows 10 Microsoft emailed me my code. I had to put a new hard drive in my system and now i cant find my key code to activate. It keeps trying to get me to buy a new one and I WILL NOT buy a new one. Someone needs to help me with this...
  4. Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update 1903 Major Sound Bug?: Hi, so i just recently updated my Windows to 1903 a week back, but i never really thought that it would affect anything in my system or drivers itself. After the Update's been done and processed in my PC, i detected that my sound quality coming from my headset was low, i...
  5. 1903 is it stable yet or still giving people headaches ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1903 is it stable yet or still giving people headaches ?: If you are following my Hell Corner posts you probably should know I am skeptical about windows updates as they often come to remove important features or introduce a new set of bugs they keep on fixing up till next release six months later to restart the idiotic process...
  6. Major Bug in Windows Update 1903

Major Bug in Windows Update 1903: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  7. The major features of Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    The major features of Windows 10 version 1903: The next major version of Windows 10 is Windows 10 version 1903 (the April 2019 Update or 19H1); if things go as planned, it will be released in March/April of 2019. The new version of Windows 10 will be offered as a direct download and via Windows Update. Users need to...
  8. Latest Windows update causing major headache with my staff laptops and my domain!

Latest Windows update causing major headache with my staff laptops and my domain!: 2/12/2019. I come into work this morning and am hit with 8 staff members who cannnot use their laptop after Windows update!! After login, screen is dark blue with nothing but a flashing task bar. Hours of frustration, nothing that I do works. SO tired of Microsoft and their...
  9. Major HeadAche

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Major HeadAche: So From Last Week I am having a problem. When ever I start pc my win defender shows virus detected I check and find its name Start.R and These are the details CmdLine: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\cmd.exe "cmd.exe" /c start /min cmd /c "(echo @echo off >...
  10. Window 10 Upgrade Headache

Window 10 Upgrade Headache: A few months ago I upgraded my 32 bit win 7 pro to windows 10. The whole thing was fairly quick and worked great. Today I tried to upgrade my Window 7 64 bit desktop (see my system specs) and it turning out to be a real headache. Here’s what I did in prep: · First I made an...