Windows 10: Major issue occurring between Microsoft and other email providers that started with a...

Discus and support Major issue occurring between Microsoft and other email providers that started with a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There is a major issue occurring between Microsoft and other email providers that started with a Microsoft update in the beginning of June. Emails are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Susan Stephens1, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Major issue occurring between Microsoft and other email providers that started with a...

There is a major issue occurring between Microsoft and other email providers that started with a Microsoft update in the beginning of June. Emails are being decoded by some sort of script running in the background when they are transmitted to your inbox. The only way to view them is on the internet. Please provide a fix to this problem, which from what I can tell is affecting a large number of people who have subscribed and pay for your services. Thank you

:)

Susan Stephens1, Jun 30, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Audio issues in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided in the link?
    There issue might have occurred due to corrupted drivers or incorrect settings. I suggest you to try the steps and check if it helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Major issue occurring between Microsoft and other email providers that started with a...

Disappearing Emails

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Which email client are you referring to?
    2. Are you referring to notification which occurs on action center?

This behavior occurs because there may be a rule that is moving incoming messages to another folder in the Folder list or mailbox. If you are using Outlook and you are receiving the E-mail notification in the system tray,
    then I would suggest you to refer this article
    for more information about this issue.

You may also try the below suggested step clean the current views to check the emails again. To do so,

1. Press Windows + R key. Type in “outlook.exe /cleanviews” and press
      Enter.
    2. This will restore default views and the custom views you had will be lost.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Major issue occurring between Microsoft and other email providers that started with a...

1. Major issue occurring between Microsoft and other email providers that started with a... - Similar Threads - Major issue occurring

2. Major Microsoft Defender ASR issue confirmed: shortcuts broken, application start up issues

in Windows 10 News
    Major Microsoft Defender ASR issue confirmed: shortcuts broken, application start up issues: Microsoft is investigating a major issue affecting users of its Windows operating system currently. According to the company's short message on Twitter, it is investigating an "issue where users are unable to access application shortcuts on the Start menu and Taskbar in...
  3. Major issue occurring between Microsoft and other email providers that started with a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Major issue occurring between Microsoft and other email providers that started with a...: There is a major issue occurring between Microsoft and other email providers that started with a Microsoft update in the beginning of June. Emails are being decoded by some sort of script running in the background when they are transmitted to your inbox. The only way to view...
  4. 3 Major Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Major Issues: Hi everyone,I've had a PC for about 7 months now, and for the whole time, I've had 3 major problems.1: One day, the Bluetooth turned off, and I can't turn it back on! It doesn't appear in Device Manager, and the only way I can see it is if I click 'see hidden devices'....
  5. 3 Major Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 Major Issues: Hi everyone,I've had a PC for about 7 months now, and for the whole time, I've had 3 major problems.1: One day, the Bluetooth turned off, and I can't turn it back on! I installed a program called 'Driver Easy', and I see this: see first picture down belowwhat does this mean?...
  6. Major Bitlock issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Major Bitlock issues: I'm running Windows 10 Home edition. I've read that Bitlock is not available on this edition, but it is on my computer! I didn't even know I had Bitlock until a couple of days ago when I went to boot up my laptop, I received a "Bitlock Recovery" message to "Enter the recovery...
  7. Windows 10 Security Center Issues with Other Providers and Itself.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Security Center Issues with Other Providers and Itself.: Hello Everyone. I am Kenny, and I am currently using Windows 10 1903 Build. I have run into several issues now but one that is the most alarming centers around Windows Security. I currently use Malwarebytes Premium with Windows Defender and the problems started soon after...
  8. Major issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Major issue: I experienced a blue screen last week which My laptop had to restart, since then when I try to open certain programs I get C:\windows\system32\dhcpcsv.dll is either not designed to run on windows or its contains an error. Error status 0xc0000006, plus my WiFi network...
  9. Major issue with Store and many other apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Major issue with Store and many other apps not working: There are a number of postings about apps not working. This is hardly unexpected. However, what is unexpected is that, mainly after the November update, a number of people are reporting a major issue with not one or two but a host of apps, failing or disappearing altogether....
  10. Major issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Major issues: Hey guys, so I am only 15 so I am not the best with computers, but I am pretty good. So I've had so many issues with this thing its unreal. Probs had to reset from scratched about 5-7 times so far. So, when i first got it reset this time, everything was great, then my...