Windows 10: MAJOR ISSUE !! On gmail help forum, while posting a question ,"Email addresses detected in...

Discus and support MAJOR ISSUE !! On gmail help forum, while posting a question ,"Email addresses detected in... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What I'm saying below is the major issue I've faced ever and cannot find a possible explanaion so please help me regarding this; Through my firefox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by its Benoy here, Sep 29, 2018.

1. MAJOR ISSUE !! On gmail help forum, while posting a question ,"Email addresses detected in...

What I'm saying below is the major issue I've faced ever and cannot find a possible explanaion so please help me regarding this;
    Through my firefox browser on desktop,. I had posted a question on gmail help forum (productforums.google.com) regarding an email I recieved on gmail. The mail came from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but in to address, there were many email id's ending with @googlegroups.com but I did not see my email id there. The mail also said ccMAJOR ISSUE !! On gmail help forum, while posting a question ,"Email addresses detected in... :priya BNI <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> , mailing list:*** Email address is removed for privacy *** & mailed-by:googlegroups.com. I had asked how can a mail like this without my email id in the to address be sent to me. Also what this mailed-by:googlegroups.com was?
    But when I clicked the "POST" option to post this question, there was a notification saying : Email addresses detected in message. It also said ;
    Found the following email addresses: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy *** & *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and one more email id was shown.. I don't remember what it was but guess it was something ending with @googlegroups.com . But as you can see, only those other 3 email id's I've mentioned above were mentioned by me here, then how can a 4th email id get shown in that email address detected notification?
    Anyways I posted that question and after a while I deleted it. When I posted the same question again, the email address detected notification did not show that extra email id.I deleted that question too and then I noticed that on my android phone, I was automatically logged out of my facebook and facebook messenger accounts.. is that and this question issue related? could my accounts have been hacked somehow?

I know this is google forum related topic but that forum is not active and I'm not getting any replies.. also I don't see a space there to talk about forum related issues. So if you guys know anything about this issue, please help me..

:)

its Benoy here, Sep 29, 2018

2. email address not recognised

Hello,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Do you get any error message?
    • What happens when you try to login to the e-mail address?

I suggest you to reset your Microsoft Account password by following the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps.

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 29, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Sep 29, 2018
  4. MAJOR ISSUE !! On gmail help forum, while posting a question ,"Email addresses detected in...

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

MAJOR ISSUE !! On gmail help forum, while posting a question ,"Email addresses detected in...

1. MAJOR ISSUE !! On gmail help forum, while posting a question ,"Email addresses detected in... - Similar Threads - MAJOR ISSUE gmail

2. Emails not being sent to gmail addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails not being sent to gmail addresses: I have been using Windows 11 mail with no problem for months. All of a sudden any email I send from my work email accounts names.co.uk to a gmail address is returned with the following;host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [66.102.1.27] SMTP error from remote mail server after...
  3. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  4. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  5. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Gmail IP address question

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail IP address question: If a gmail email is sent out to a gmail or a normal (non free) email address. Can the receiver find out the sender gmail IP or the address/location that the sender sent out from? Thanks 182299
  7. Gmail IP address question

in Windows 10 Support
    Gmail IP address question: If a gmail email is sent out to a gmail or a normal (non free) email address. Can the receiver find out the sender gmail IP or the address/location that the sender sent out from? Thanks 182299
  8. email sent to gmail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    email sent to gmail address: I keep keep getting "DELIVERY HAS FAILED TO THESE RECIPIENTS OR GROUPS" for an email I am sending to gmail account. I KNOW it is the correct address. Please help. thank you...
  9. Is there a Gmail forum

in Browsers and Email
    Is there a Gmail forum: Is there a Gmail forum 120054
  10. New to the forums, and need advise to post a good question

in Windows 10 Support
    New to the forums, and need advise to post a good question: A friend of mine needs help with a project of his, he needs someone with windows driver experience. Would this forum be a good place to find someone who could potentially help him, and if so where should I post and and do you have any advise which could improve my chances...