Windows 10: Major Issues after Windows 10 update kb4559309

Discus and support Major Issues after Windows 10 update kb4559309 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This update was installed 2 nights ago. Since then my computer is extremely slow and my external hard drive will not work. I click on something and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mt-1183, Jun 24, 2020.

1. mt-1183 Win User

Major Issues after Windows 10 update kb4559309

This update was installed 2 nights ago. Since then my computer is extremely slow and my external hard drive will not work. I click on something and several seconds to a minute goes by before anythinng happens. I tried to close apps using The Task Manager and got a black screen that i couldnt get out of unless I did a hard reset. I tried to uninstall kb4559309 but Windows does not allow the uninstall option. I appreciate any help to fix this.

:)

mt-1183, Jun 24, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

Major Issues after Windows 10 update kb4559309 pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Jun 24, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 24, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Two major Windows 10 updates scheduled for 2017

Major Issues after Windows 10 update kb4559309 windows-10-hp-stream-100566481-large.jpg

It may come as no surprise, but Microsoft won't release another major update for Windows 10 in 2016. The good news is you can expect two big updates to Microsoft’s latest operating system in 2017.

Microsoft let the information slip in a TechNet blog post published earlier in the week. “Windows 10, version 1607 is our third Windows 10 feature update released,” Microsoft said in the blog post. “Based on feedback from organizations moving to Windows 10, this will be our last feature update for 2016, with two additional feature updates expected in 2017.”

The blog post appears to confirm reports from the Windows rumor mill about the timing of the next two updates for Windows 10. The first update, dubbed Redstone 2, is expected to roll out in early 2017 with the second, Redstone 3, landing in the summer or early fall, similar to the timing of the recently released Anniversary Update (previously known as Redstone 1).

This schedule would put Microsoft back on a two updates per year schedule similar to the initial rollout of Windows 10, as Windows Central first pointed out. In 2015, Microsoft released Windows 10 (also known as Threshold) in July and then the November Update(dubbed Threshold 2) three months later.

This time around, Redstone 2 is expected to roll out in the spring and then Redstone 3 should hit about four to six months later.

The impact on you at home: Of the two updates, Redstone 2 looks to be the most interesting so far. Not necessarily because of the features, which are believed to be largely things that weren’t ready for the Anniversary Update. The big deal is that the early 2017 update is expected to roll out in concert with new hardware from Microsoft, asZDNet’s Mary Jo Foley first reported back in March.

Early builds of Redstone 2 are expected to roll out to Windows Insiders in the coming weeks.

Two major Windows 10 updates scheduled for 2017

P4-630, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Major Issues after Windows 10 update kb4559309 - Similar Threads - Major Issues update

2. Encountering a major issue after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Encountering a major issue after Windows 10 Update: So basically, I got the notification that an update is available and I updated. But when I booted my PC up the taskbar was broken and when I hovered over it it would make my cursor load as if the taskbar isn't responding. And when I clicked the taskbar it would do what...
  3. Encountering a major issue after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encountering a major issue after Windows 10 Update: So basically, I got the notification that an update is available and I updated. But when I booted my PC up the taskbar was broken and when I hovered over it it would make my cursor load as if the taskbar isn't responding. And when I clicked the taskbar it would do what...
  4. Encountering a major issue after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Major Issues With Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major Issues With Windows 10 Update: I've tried what seems like everything and nothing has worked. My Windows REFUSES to update and I have no idea what could be wrong. When I run sfs scan it says I need to restart my pc so Ill do that but it just says it again after; It gives me this error notification when I...
  6. Windows 10 Microsoft Edge update KB4559309

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Microsoft Edge update KB4559309: Hello After having updated Edge now in version 83.0.478.64, when I go the Windows Update page, I always see a message asking to restart the system. However, even though I restarted the PC several times, the message remains no matter what I try. The Windows update...
  7. windows update KB4559309

windows update KB4559309: this update rendered my computer useless. I have a intel card which a friend of mine told me may be the source of the problem. When I installed the listed update, I cannot connect to the internet nor can I do anything else. every tab comes up with a blank screen and the...
  8. update kb4559309

update kb4559309: Automatic download just now has totally changed the performance of my computer, made radical changes to my Office365. Runs slow, gone is my original Outlook, fortunately sometime back I minimised the program on the task bar, as I did for Excel and Word and they are working...
  9. uninstall update KB4559309

uninstall update KB4559309: The above was installed on 6/18/20. I haven't been able to use my printer since. As my copier still works "Brother" advised me it was an update problem. They sent me uninstall instructions and the problem is on the top of my list of updates. I select it, but there is no...
  10. Printing under Windows 10 after Latest Update KB4559309

Printing under Windows 10 after Latest Update KB4559309: After this update, I can now only print printer settings, not able to print from any apps. I can watch the file pass through the print queue but it just goes into the "ether". The printer is Brother HL4040CN and it is connected to my network via a GPSU21 print server. My...
Tags: