Windows 10: Major issues going on with home PC ...i am the only one on personal pc but cant sign in...

Discus and support Major issues going on with home PC ...i am the only one on personal pc but cant sign in... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Ok a lot of werid things going on with home PC .. I have 3 profile names to sign into and cant except for 1 that I never made ? theres no password to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by eastsider13, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Major issues going on with home PC ...i am the only one on personal pc but cant sign in...

Ok a lot of werid things going on with home PC .. I have 3 profile names to sign into and cant except for 1 that I never made ? theres no password to sign in on ... its an outlook email I didn't make .. had cox care try to remotely sign in and they couldn't get in said it was being blocked and asked if theres a flag on bottom of page ? as I hit the outlook email I didn't make literally 3 names rolled out of my name email ive never seen anything like it.. emails said :*** Email address is removed for privacy *** *** Email address is removed for privacy *** *** Email address is removed for privacy *** crazy!@ I do NOT KNOW THIS PERSON.. looked under contacts and it has a "papi Rabbi" as family/contact yet im listed of my children I had in pc are empty.. its all empty ? how do I get this off .. pc says it connected to wi fi but on that account says airplane mode cant change it.. took both pc's it to computer geeks at best buy and all they did was reinstall windows,,can anyone help me clear this of my computer I cant get to F10, command prompt bios etc when pc starts it goes to black screen and says YOUR CASE HAS BEEN OPENED' in red hit key to resume and it goes to windows sign in plz h its hard to find a mobile device I can actually search for info both iphones had paired with computer ? now my iPhone cant call out or answer calls can only message ...

:)

eastsider13, Feb 8, 2020

2. Can't sign into my personal account to set a PIN on my home pc

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties that you are facing while setting up a PIN for your personal PC. We appreciate your effort in providing us the detailed information on the issue along with the PC.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the email account showing under “Your info” in Settings Account?
    • Are you connected to any domain network?
    • Do you have any other user account on the same PC?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a new user account and sign in with the Microsoft account (i.e. Outlook) and then try creating a PIN in that user account. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 8, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Major issues going on with home PC ...i am the only one on personal pc but cant sign in...

My PC is slowing down as the days go on HELP!

Hi Kane,

This issue might occur due to an application is running in background or your storage space is full. For us to provide you an accurate resolution regarding the performance of your PC, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your PC prior to the issue?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps/instructions in this
    article
    to improve your PC performance.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Major issues going on with home PC ...i am the only one on personal pc but cant sign in...

1. Major issues going on with home PC ...i am the only one on personal pc but cant sign in... - Similar Threads - Major issues going

2. Cant sign into my PC:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign into my PC:: SHOWS: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again" my PC never had a PIN. what happened was i was on android cell phone trying to sign into something and asked for password i believe Microsoft. i had to reset password. since everything is...
  3. Cant sign in my personal OneDrive account on my W11 home PC?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in my personal OneDrive account on my W11 home PC?!: Forced to sign in on my school account or work account only?Error: AADSTS500200This should just work.... it works on my surface pro, why not my MAIN computer?...
  4. Cant sign in my personal OneDrive account on my W11 home PC?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant sign in my personal OneDrive account on my W11 home PC?!: Forced to sign in on my school account or work account only?Error: AADSTS500200This should just work.... it works on my surface pro, why not my MAIN computer?...
  5. New PC but cant sign in

New PC but cant sign in: Im unable to sign in to this PC. It is new and I dont know what happened. Im using MS account to sign in and I dont have options for PIN since I never set it up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-but-cant-sign-in/4d3d984f-ceaf-40e8-8b7d-88cb72128f9b
  6. I have a major issue with only one update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a major issue with only one update: Yes hi, I've been having this one issue with just one update that keeps coming again and again. This is about MS Definition update KB2267602, and all its other versions. So what happens my pc starts to throttle indicating that my pc just needs a quick update. This is...
  7. I have a major issue with only one update

I have a major issue with only one update: Yes hi, I've been having this one issue with just one update that keeps coming again and again. This is about MS Definition update KB2267602, and all its other versions. So what happens my pc starts to throttle indicating that my pc just needs a quick update. This is...
  8. I have a major issue with only one update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. ONE DRIVE ISSUE, AND IT'S A MAJOR ONE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ONE DRIVE ISSUE, AND IT'S A MAJOR ONE: Microsoft has become something that I find to be very unsecure anymore, taking over personal property, and WHILE I HAVE NORTON security, I JUST FOUND Chinese headings over the locations--never been to China, never want to go to China, and the pics that gives a CHINESE...
  10. i cant sign in to my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant sign in to my pc: I cant sign in using my password on my pc - I then change my password using the forgotten password prompt. I then go through and change my password. The new password works on my laptop downstairs but not on the pc I have just changed it on ??? I use my Microsoft account to...