Windows 10: Major OneDrive updates at Ignite 2016

Discus and support Major OneDrive updates at Ignite 2016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; OneDrive and SharePoint work together to make storing and accessing all your files simple and powerful. We recently outlined a vision for file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Major OneDrive updates at Ignite 2016

Source: Major OneDrive updates at Ignite 2016 include SharePoint Online sync preview - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Sep 25, 2016
  2. srfreeman Win User

Sign in to your PC with a Microsoft Band or Windows phone

You simply create an app that does what you want to do. The necessary frameworks and API's are all in place. The framework documentation offers contact information (as previously noted) to help you get registered and started.

This was discussed at some length during the latest Ignite conference. You may want to start with:

https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Ignite/2016/BRK2133?ocid=relatedsession

We use these capabilities quite extensively in many enterprise level installations. For consumer use, Hello and the requisite hardware on the local device offers a good bit of new facility. For example; You can automatically log you into your account on
    a shared family PC, simply by sitting down in front of it or swiping your finger over a sensor. Adding facility and reasons for such through additional companion devices is simply a matter of imagination.

srfreeman, Sep 25, 2016
  3. ksweb Win User
    OneDrive stopped

After the last major update for
    Windows 10 on my Lumia 640 is
    OneDrive stopped working when I try to
    update or reinstall OneDrive I get
    the error number 0x80070019

ksweb, Sep 25, 2016
Thema:

Major OneDrive updates at Ignite 2016

1. Major OneDrive updates at Ignite 2016 - Similar Threads - Major OneDrive updates

2. OneDrive Announcements at Microsoft Ignite 2018

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Announcements at Microsoft Ignite 2018: Today at the Microsoft Ignite conference, we announced new innovations for OneDrive to better connect you to your personal and shared files in Office 365, from any device. We’re making it easier to share and work together in real-time while using the power of artificial...
  3. Major Issues with onenote 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Major Issues with onenote 2016: Hi all, I'm having major issues with onenote 2016. All of a sudden I can't enter/edit text in the app. Word etc work fine. When I install Office, the "demo" notes work fine. Any ideas? 58667
  4. Project updates at Ignite 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Project updates at Ignite 2016: It was an exciting week for Project at Ignite 2016. We had some great sessions, which are now available online. If you were not able to attend Ignite, these online sessions provide a great overview of the latest happenings in the Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management...
  5. Office 365 Groups update at Ignite 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Groups update at Ignite 2016: It was an exciting time for Office 365 Groups at Ignite 2016 in Atlanta last month. We had some great sessions, which are now available online to all of you that could not attend. These sessions cover top of mind questions you asked us to discuss, ranging from our...
  6. OneDrive Announcements at Ignite 2017

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Announcements at Ignite 2017: Today at Microsoft Ignite 2017, we announced new innovations that further empower you to share and work together, to inform and engage people, to transform business processes, and to harness collective knowledge. Let’s look at the highlights of the many innovations we...
  7. Microsoft Ignite OneDrive Session Primer

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ignite OneDrive Session Primer: [img] *Arrow Microsoft Ignite | Orlando, FL | September 25-29, 2017 Ignite is coming up fast and we are super excited to share all the cool stuff that is coming to the product. So before you go, you need to know…what session should I be attending? Here are some...
  8. Office platform news at Ignite 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Office platform news at Ignite 2016: Over the past year, Office has gained incredible momentum, with people around the world using our apps and services in the cloud and on all devices to be more productive wherever they go. Along with this period of usage growth, Office has also grown tremendously as a...
  9. Microsoft Ignite 2016: Counting down the days!

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ignite 2016: Counting down the days!: With just a few weeks to go until Microsoft Ignite 2016, the energy is really building; in the industry, at Microsoft, and hopefully for you! Microsoft Ignite is sold out, so for the fortunate 20 thousand plus people who will be there, I look forward to seeing you in person....
  10. OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite: We’ve had an incredible week here in Chicago! There have been so many cool innovation announcements from all over the company. OneDrive is benefiting from many of these broader Microsoft investments but we’ve also spent this week outlining more details of the features we’re...