Windows 10: Major Performance Issue with Output of Sound & Video

Discus and support Major Performance Issue with Output of Sound & Video in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Any explanation why Windows Media Player requires a correction of play-speed at 0.77 to playback right any or all material? see pictureGroove Music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shifterworker880004, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Major Performance Issue with Output of Sound & Video

Any explanation why Windows Media Player requires a correction of play-speed at 0.77 to playback right any or all material? see pictureGroove Music also requires this correction to playback right but no such setting is offered in its interface.

:)

shifterworker880004, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

5.1 surround sound issue in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

If you’re connecting an optical cable the settings would be changed so try the following steps

Two options:

1. Use the optical S/PDIF output of your motherboard.

2. Use the HDMI output of your GPU. (This is what I'd recommend if you're using a HDMI display).

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel.

• Select sound.

• Click on playback devices.

For option 1- connect the cable and set the 'Realtek digital output' as default device.

• Then right click on it.

• Go to properties.

• At the rightmost tab select DTS or Dolby Digital or 5.1.
    For option 2-connect the HDMI cable through the receiver and set the 'Nvidia HDMI Output' as your default device. Then click 'Configure' and select 5.1 and check if it helps.

If the issue persist then, I suggest you to connect the speakers directly and check in the realtek audio manager if he gets the 5.1 option or not using the SPDIF\output.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Audio output issue

Hi,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible cause why your audio/video was not working. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating your driver?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the troubleshooter in this
    article
    to resolve your sound issues. You may choose other troubleshooting steps by clicking the drop-down menu.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Major Performance Issue with Output of Sound & Video

Sound & Video Playback Issues

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Hardware troubleshooter and check.

A troubleshooter is an automated tool that can find and automatically fix some problems with your PC.

• Go to start screen.
    • Type Troubleshooting and click Troubleshooting under Settings.
    • Select Hardware and Sound and click onplaying audio
      and follow the instruction.
    If issue persists try method 2

Method 2: I suggest you to update the Audio inputs and outputs drivers and check if it helps:

• Click on 'Start' and type 'Device Manager' in the start search box and press enter.
    • Click on the “Audio inputs and outputs” to expand the list.
    • Right-click on drivers and update it.
    • If there are no update available, then go ahead and reinstall the driver by clicking on 'Uninstall'.
    • Restart the PC.
    If not I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website download the audio drivers and install it in compatibility mode and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Major Performance Issue with Output of Sound & Video

1. Major Performance Issue with Output of Sound & Video - Similar Threads - Major Performance Issue

2. MSI is not performing a major upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSI is not performing a major upgrade.: I have been creating the msi for the next release of our application. current version : ProductCode : <OldCode-GUID>ProductVersion : 3.0.0PackageCode : <OldCode-GUID> UpgradeCode : <GUID>New version: ProductCode : <New-GUID>ProductVersion : 3.1.0PackageCode : <New-GUID>...
  3. no sound output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound output: Hello, I just noticed that I have no sound output from my speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-output/aa0543cf-7e4e-420b-beea-c4c424a08bd3
  4. Video Export Sound Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Export Sound Issues: I've been trying to export a video from windows 10 video editor into my video files but every time the video finishes exporting there is no sound. Not in the speakers or headphones. The sound plays in video editor but not once it's been exported. It's happened 3 times in row...
  5. Issues with Sound Output and Input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Sound Output and Input: Received new ThjnkPad X1 Carbon Gen 8 direct from Lenovo this week and experienced issues with internal microphone unplugging and speakers not working. After watching a few YouTube videos that were not helpful I used Lenovo Service Bridge which resulted in downloading new...
  6. Sound Issues on Video Calls

Sound Issues on Video Calls: I'm having trouble in both Skype and Teams whereby my sound suddenly distorts mid-call. If i plug my headphones in, this stops but then can come back again later in the call. I take my headphones out, and its fine again. It doesn't happen all the time and isn't limited to...
  7. Sound output

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound output: My sound stopped and system cannot find the Realtek audio output so I can enable it. Microphone input is visible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-output/a2d0aa78-30f1-49bc-a175-884d7d409a2f
  8. No Sound Output

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Sound Output: Hi, I've been experiencing sound issues with my ASUS laptop on Windows 10. Everytime I plug in an earphone or speaker via the audio jack, the computer detects and asks what I've just plugged in but upon selecting the device, there is no sound output. Music continues to play...
  9. Major issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Major issue: I experienced a blue screen last week which My laptop had to restart, since then when I try to open certain programs I get C:\windows\system32\dhcpcsv.dll is either not designed to run on windows or its contains an error. Error status 0xc0000006, plus my WiFi network...
  10. Major issues

Major issues: Hey guys, so I am only 15 so I am not the best with computers, but I am pretty good. So I've had so many issues with this thing its unreal. Probs had to reset from scratched about 5-7 times so far. So, when i first got it reset this time, everything was great, then my...