Windows 10: Major privacy and security issue!

Discus and support Major privacy and security issue! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft forces Internet Explorer and Microsoft edge on your computer to visit bing.com and secretly plant internet browsing files and cookies from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DumpMicrosoft, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Major privacy and security issue!

Microsoft forces Internet Explorer and Microsoft edge on your computer to visit bing.com and secretly plant internet browsing files and cookies from bing on your pc. Don't believe me? Try this: Fix the privacy and security settings on your computer and IE and MS Edge browser to not collect data and do not keep tracking cookies. Turn off IE in control panel. Download a tracking cleaner software I used CCleaner to investigate. Exit all browsers. Make sure default is not bing or IE, MS Edge in default program. Analyze and Clean with CCleaner. You'll see IE and MS edge cookies are cleaned. Restart your computer. Log on to user account. Open ccleaner after 5-10 minutes. DO NOT open any MS Edge page or IE. Do NOT visit Bing.com or use bing search egine. Open google chrome or firefox browsers instead. Don't search for anything. Exit the browsers and Run a test with ccleaner on your computer. You will find tracking cookies from Bing.com and internet files created by Internet Explorerwhich you had disabled and Microsoft edgewhich you didn't use. So, tell me Microsoft...how does this happen? How do we end up with files and tracking cookies from Bing.com without visiting Bing.com--and without using the apps that planted those cookieswhich we disabled on our computer? Do you know what a malware, virus or spyware is? Does my Microsoft understand the definition of hacking? Disguising a virus spyware that YOU CANNOT UNINSTALL as an app/browser in order to hack/force fake search to bing.com--which, plants tracking cookies on the users computer--to exploit data and personal info...which is then fed to binga search engine owned and operated by Microsoft that makes a fortune in advertising utilizing this data without the average pc user knowing. They're decieved into thinking when they disable anything to protect their data privacy and security--that it's actually disabled. This is one of many things they're doing wrong. Microsoft doesn't give a damn. They're dominating the market by playing dirty--essentially running a criminal enterprise at this point. That's why I will never support Microsoft or buy anything connected to Microsoft. Let's start dumping our Microsoft devices once they get old and their company stock to send Microsoft a message. hashtag #DumpMicrosoft

What do you guys think?

:)

DumpMicrosoft, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Looking to secure my privacy

Data security is an illusion. If someone wants your information bad enough they will get it.
    I suggest you just enjoy your life and don't worry about it.

Kreij, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Major privacy and security issue!

Looking to secure my privacy

What can be locked, can be unlocked. My suggestion is if you want to be secure do not say or do anything online you wouldn't say to a cop........yes I troll cops in real life. Its a sickness.

TheMailMan78, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Major privacy and security issue!

1. Major privacy and security issue! - Similar Threads - Major privacy security

2. Possible Security/Privacy Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Security/Privacy Issue: I am new to Windows 11, I noticed that after my laptop is in SLEEP, when I wake it, it goes directly back to my open windows without prompting me for my security key before returning to my session. This security key prompt happens with Windows 10. Is this normal processing ?...
  3. Possible Security/Privacy Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible Security/Privacy Issue: I am new to Windows 11, I noticed that after my laptop is in SLEEP, when I wake it, it goes directly back to my open windows without prompting me for my security key before returning to my session. This security key prompt happens with Windows 10. Is this normal processing ?...
  4. Security and privacy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security and privacy: Can I go to this website '' https://account.microsoft.com/devices/find-my-device '' and lock my PC even when my PC is not connected to the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-and-privacy/2dca6868-da50-44b8-ba85-b7f40e816bd3
  5. security and privacy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security and privacy: I am trying to change my sign in settings, but system does not accept my password I just changed. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-and-privacy/9562d4e5-2435-4205-9710-3111649e74ee
  6. security and privacy

security and privacy: [ATTACH] I can not remove the virus permanently in my windows 10. when I remove this it again attack my pc. how can I remove this permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-and-privacy/b9e4285f-9cea-4af5-affe-3a249a8d7941
  7. Privacy/Security

Privacy/Security: Why does my Microsoft account show the same devices twice and can I /should I delete 1? shows about 10 days difference between updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacysecurity/905ecd3b-a9b8-4c2a-bd13-fd6bf56d4d7c"
  8. privacy & security

privacy & security: one drive is set up. in windows security, message says set up one drive for ransomeware data recovery & it shows a yellow triangle. Nothing happens when I click set up one drive....
  9. Privacy and security

Privacy and security: I've been getting a popup message that states "Host processes for Windows Tasks is using the camera". Can anyone tell me what that's about? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-and-security/61abfee9-a356-4e92-a763-d891147914a7"
  10. PRIVACY NOT SECURE.

PRIVACY NOT SECURE.: I KEEP GETTING A MESSAGE THAT SAY'S "YOUR PRIVACY IS NOT SECURE"AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-not-secure/71529266-a234-495f-8db5-08043f9b3fe5"