Windows 10: Major problem after reset and strange answer of the technical service

Discus and support Major problem after reset and strange answer of the technical service in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! As my mobile(portable) had some problem under Windows 10 (Windows blind, photos and about applications did not open. I have to reset Windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by papyRay, Aug 21, 2015.

1. papyRay Win User

Major problem after reset and strange answer of the technical service

Hello! As my mobile(portable) had some problem under Windows 10 (Windows blind, photos and about applications did not open. I have to reset Windows, the first time by keeping(guarding) my file. It gave a failure, but I always had Windows 10. I thus have to protect my files and to begin again a reset. It gave a MAJOR FAILURE. My mobile(portable) be only restarting, restarting, restarting non-stop. During the starting up by pressing on escape I have to ask for a diagnostic of my memory and the hard disk, result(profit): no datum, the nothingness.
    The technical service(department) told me to contact my supplier and to ask them for the software for reinstalled Windows 7. Because it is my mobile(portable) and not Windows 10 the problem and afterward to begin again with Windows 10. I might explain to him(her) that my mobile(portable) was under vista but to upgrader during the purchase with Windows 7, by Futureshop. And what futureshop do not exist any more. He told me then to contact HP or to buy Windows 10. Have him(her) to ask to send I the record(disk) with the key response not and he repeats me to contact HP or to buy Windows 10.
    I am a Veteran to handicap with big problem to move me and would be it to me to run(roam) for solved this problem while it is Windows 10 which is the cause?
    Is there a possible solution?
    PS Windows even has no subject covering my loll problem

:)

papyRay, Aug 21, 2015
  2. taualphac Win User

6280 - Lose T Mobile signal, Powersave feature doesn't work

Don't know if this will help, but, I had major problems 'losing' signal after phoning T-mobile and receiving basically no help and returning 1 phone I decided to fault find myself. I found that if you change the phone network mode from 'Dual Mode' ie GSM
    and UTMS(3G services) to just GSM it worked fine. Strange thing is that you can sometimes set it back to dual mode sometimes even straight away it will work also. I can only imagine that it chooses one mode over another and doing this resets the order, summit
    like that anyways. Have fun.

taualphac, Aug 21, 2015
  3. taualphac Win User
    major connection probs with 6280

Don't know if this will help, but, I had major problems 'losing' signal after phoning T-mobile and receiving basically no help and returning 1 phone I decided to fault find myself. I found that if you change the phone network mode from 'Dual Mode' ie GSM
    and UTMS(3G services) to just GSM it worked fine. Strange thing is that you can sometimes set it back to dual mode sometimes even straight away it will work also. I can only imagine that it chooses one mode over another and doing this resets the order, summit
    like that anyways. Have fun

taualphac, Aug 21, 2015
  4. tony910 Win User

Did your copy of Windows 10 activate? If so, you can try doing a clean install.

tony910, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

1. Major problem after reset and strange answer of the technical service - Similar Threads - Major problem reset

2. Technical problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical problem: Hellow sir ,when I play first person game my screen resolution got changed to low but my moniter support display 1366*768 please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-problem/ba0d7ab2-318b-488d-8788-0ea036c4e277
  3. Technical problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Technical problem: Hellow sir ,when I play first person game my screen resolution got changed to low but my moniter support display 1366*768 please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-problem/ba0d7ab2-318b-488d-8788-0ea036c4e277
  4. Technical problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Major problem after resetting/Restoring windows 11

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Major problem after resetting/Restoring windows 11: so I purchased a gaming computer a couple of weeks ago and decided today to just restore and wipe everything off of my computer today and start fresh. So I proceeded to restore it to factory setting like it was no big deal.. well.. after doing so it only took about 10-15...
  6. Major problem after resetting/Restoring windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Major problem after resetting/Restoring windows 11: so I purchased a gaming computer a couple of weeks ago and decided today to just restore and wipe everything off of my computer today and start fresh. So I proceeded to restore it to factory setting like it was no big deal.. well.. after doing so it only took about 10-15...
  7. Major problem after resetting/Restoring windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Technical Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Technical Problems: Hi, earlier today while I was playing a game my computer stopped and then updated itself without notice. I believe that it updated it with the one released on May 12th, 2020. After it restarted I logged back in and the computer seemed to restart to the default browser all of...
  9. MyPhoneSupport technical service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MyPhoneSupport technical service: Has anyone done business with MyPhoneSupport Technical - ConsumerSoft? They claim they are 24/7 tech support, antivirus, clean up etc. and that they provide services that Windows Defender does not via Windows 10. I had them for 2 years and they talked me into 2 more years...
  10. strange laptop behaviour after major update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    strange laptop behaviour after major update: I installed Win 10 pro for a friend and the install went fine. It checked for updates and did KB3194623, 3197099 and 3176937 (one said upgrade) When it rebooted, the WIn 10 logo showed for a bit then there was just a blank screen no matter how long I waited. The only way I...