Windows 10: Major problem after resetting/Restoring windows 11

Discus and support Major problem after resetting/Restoring windows 11 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; so I purchased a gaming computer a couple of weeks ago and decided today to just restore and wipe everything off of my computer today and start fresh.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Boden95, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Boden95 Win User

Major problem after resetting/Restoring windows 11

so I purchased a gaming computer a couple of weeks ago and decided today to just restore and wipe everything off of my computer today and start fresh. So I proceeded to restore it to factory setting like it was no big deal.. well.. after doing so it only took about 10-15 mjnutes for it to basically stop at 75% and finish.. after it “finished” restoring it for some reason it remember my user data and showed i could enter my password like nothing happened. After entering the correct password it popped up with “The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded”. S

:)

Boden95, Apr 8, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 8, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Apr 8, 2022
  4. denmarfl Win User

Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Apr 8, 2022
Thema:

1. Major problem after resetting/Restoring windows 11 - Similar Threads - Major problem resetting

2. Restore point restoration after reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore point restoration after reset?: I was planning on resetting my laptop as the files are so messy and everything is just a mess. I'm worried that if I do reset my laptop I might have an important file that I missed, so after I make a restore point with the Restore Point application, reset my laptop, and need...
  3. Restore point restoration after reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore point restoration after reset?: I was planning on resetting my laptop as the files are so messy and everything is just a mess. I'm worried that if I do reset my laptop I might have an important file that I missed, so after I make a restore point with the Restore Point application, reset my laptop, and need...
  4. Major problem after resetting/Restoring windows 11

Major problem after resetting/Restoring windows 11: so I purchased a gaming computer a couple of weeks ago and decided today to just restore and wipe everything off of my computer today and start fresh. So I proceeded to restore it to factory setting like it was no big deal.. well.. after doing so it only took about 10-15...
  5. Major problem after resetting/Restoring windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major problem after resetting/Restoring windows 11: so I purchased a gaming computer a couple of weeks ago and decided today to just restore and wipe everything off of my computer today and start fresh. So I proceeded to restore it to factory setting like it was no big deal.. well.. after doing so it only took about 10-15...
  6. Major Windows 11 problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major Windows 11 problems: I want to thank you for making Windows 11 such a massive PAIN IN THE A** and TOTALLY WORTHLESS. I had nearly THREE THOUSAND MP3 FILES that I accidentally renamed and HAD NO F***ING WAY TO UNDO IT, SO I HAD TO DELETE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, DUE TO YOU NOT GIVING US THE UNDO...
  7. Major Windows 11 problems

Major Windows 11 problems: I want to thank you for making Windows 11 such a massive PAIN IN THE A** and TOTALLY WORTHLESS. I had nearly THREE THOUSAND MP3 FILES that I accidentally renamed and HAD NO F***ING WAY TO UNDO IT, SO I HAD TO DELETE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, DUE TO YOU NOT GIVING US THE UNDO...
  8. Major problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Major problem.: Windows can't sign into my account although I have been using it for 3+years. I have tried almost every solution I could find on the internet and restarted my pc several times. It just keeps on logging me into a temporary user profile and repeats that it's unable to sign in...
  9. Major problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Major problem: amazon says I have been hacked by North Korea they say only micro soft can fix and they want 500 dollars what can I do please help me 112044
  10. Major problem after reset and strange answer of the technical service

in Windows 10 Support
    Major problem after reset and strange answer of the technical service: Hello! As my mobile(portable) had some problem under Windows 10 (Windows blind, photos and about applications did not open. I have to reset Windows, the first time by keeping(guarding) my file. It gave a failure, but I always had Windows 10. I thus have to protect my files...