Windows 10: Major problem with Windows 10 2004 update

Discus and support Major problem with Windows 10 2004 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MGSSC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hehbwi/major_problem_with_windows_10_2004_update/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MGSSC, Jun 23, 2020.

1. /u/MGSSC Win User

Major problem with Windows 10 2004 update

/u/MGSSC, Jun 23, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

Major problem with Windows 10 2004 update pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Jun 26, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Two major Windows 10 updates scheduled for 2017

Major problem with Windows 10 2004 update windows-10-hp-stream-100566481-large.jpg

It may come as no surprise, but Microsoft won't release another major update for Windows 10 in 2016. The good news is you can expect two big updates to Microsoft’s latest operating system in 2017.

Microsoft let the information slip in a TechNet blog post published earlier in the week. “Windows 10, version 1607 is our third Windows 10 feature update released,” Microsoft said in the blog post. “Based on feedback from organizations moving to Windows 10, this will be our last feature update for 2016, with two additional feature updates expected in 2017.”

The blog post appears to confirm reports from the Windows rumor mill about the timing of the next two updates for Windows 10. The first update, dubbed Redstone 2, is expected to roll out in early 2017 with the second, Redstone 3, landing in the summer or early fall, similar to the timing of the recently released Anniversary Update (previously known as Redstone 1).

This schedule would put Microsoft back on a two updates per year schedule similar to the initial rollout of Windows 10, as Windows Central first pointed out. In 2015, Microsoft released Windows 10 (also known as Threshold) in July and then the November Update(dubbed Threshold 2) three months later.

This time around, Redstone 2 is expected to roll out in the spring and then Redstone 3 should hit about four to six months later.

The impact on you at home: Of the two updates, Redstone 2 looks to be the most interesting so far. Not necessarily because of the features, which are believed to be largely things that weren’t ready for the Anniversary Update. The big deal is that the early 2017 update is expected to roll out in concert with new hardware from Microsoft, asZDNet’s Mary Jo Foley first reported back in March.

Early builds of Redstone 2 are expected to roll out to Windows Insiders in the coming weeks.

Two major Windows 10 updates scheduled for 2017

P4-630, Jun 26, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Major problem with Windows 10 2004 update - Similar Threads - Major problem 2004

2. Windows 10 major issues since 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 major issues since 2004 update: We have two Lenovo P310s and an AIO that were upgraded to windows 10 2004 in June/July 2020. Since upgrading, no windows app or the store opens and general performance is slow on all machines, login times are generally 3-5mins. Steps taken to resolve: wsreset.exe all...
  3. Update Problem Windows 10 2004

Update Problem Windows 10 2004: Hi Community! I have a problem with the updates. When I click update it says Cannot connect to the update server. May I know why is this happening? Is there a workaround anyway? Sorry for my bad english as this is not my native language. Shukraan lakum!...
  4. Windows 2004 update causing major problems with video capturing software packages!

Windows 2004 update causing major problems with video capturing software packages!: Since I upgraded to the 2004 windows 10 new feature package, all my video through various different video capturing software packages are suffering from bad flickering and distortion - this is my livelihood and business, digitising old VHS and camcorder tapes and I can no...
  5. Major Windows 10 Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Major Windows 10 Problems: starting from about a week ago i have been experiencing the following problems: - DRM content is not playable on multiple browsers - Youtube livestreams are not playable on certain browsers ("Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available....
  6. Windows Update - Major Problem!

Windows Update - Major Problem!: Hi, I've been getting messages in Windows 10 for a couple of months to complete an update before November or I will fall out of support. I have attempted A few times without success and decided to try again today. I triggered to update, at around 24% the machine restarted...
  7. Major Windows Update Problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Major Windows Update Problems: For the last 3 builds I have had major windows update issues. I have the same problem on 2 Win10 machines. Its not my network because all my Windows 8.1 machines update just fine. I have done multiple clean installs. When I do a clean install windows update will run one time...
  8. Major Update Problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Major Update Problems: The last major update (early December) downloaded and installed without errors or problems. Upon starting the PC the following day, I found extra icons on my desktop, start menu with extra icons, and many apps that I had previous remove reinstalled. But worst of all, all my...
  9. Major problems with windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Major problems with windows 10: Hi, I upgraded to windows 10 when it came out. End of August an automatic update sent my computer into BSOD. Fixed this with help but since then have to continually use task manager, powershell, run as admin and then copy/paste the following:- Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers...
  10. Major Windows 10 Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Major Windows 10 Problems: This all started happening today and I have no idea why. I am able to run my programs and open files on my desktop like images and such but "internally" I am having major problems. Here's a list of everything that has happened. •For files on my desktop, I am unable to...