Windows 10: Major problem.

Discus and support Major problem. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows can't sign into my account although I have been using it for 3+years. I have tried almost every solution I could find on the internet and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Deepansh14, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Major problem.

Windows can't sign into my account although I have been using it for 3+years. I have tried almost every solution I could find on the internet and restarted my pc several times. It just keeps on logging me into a temporary user profile and repeats that it's unable to sign in to my user profile.

submitted by /u/Deepansh14
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Deepansh14, Nov 20, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Problem with uninstalling and then reinstalling an app, plus major problem with Microsoft Jigsaw app

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

This issue might occur due to some corruption in the Windows Store.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try method2.

Method 2: Try resetting the Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to Reset Windows Store cache.

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try method 3.

Method 3:

I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the following article
    (Except app troubleshooter
    ) and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Major problem.

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Major problem.

1. Major problem. - Similar Threads - Major problem

2. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!: I was almost finished editing a feature-length student film and the Wondershare app updated...completely wrecking my project. I'm supposed to show it on Saturday and the customer service seems like a total scam, sending me in circles on the site, in the chat, and on the...
  3. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!: I was almost finished editing a feature-length student film and the Wondershare app updated...completely wrecking my project. I'm supposed to show it on Saturday and the customer service seems like a total scam, sending me in circles on the site, in the chat, and on the...
  4. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MAJOR problem with Very High Power Usage in Task Manager from Windows System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MAJOR problem with Very High Power Usage in Task Manager from Windows System: Why does Microsoft tech support have this MAJOR issue locked "How to fix Very High Power Usage in Task Manager?" while the problem continues to exist!! Locking the issue is not a fix. Let's try fixing it. Thank you....
  6. MAJOR problem with Very High Power Usage in Task Manager from Windows System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MAJOR problem with Very High Power Usage in Task Manager from Windows System: Why does Microsoft tech support have this MAJOR issue locked "How to fix Very High Power Usage in Task Manager?" while the problem continues to exist!! Locking the issue is not a fix. Let's try fixing it. Thank you....
  7. MAJOR problem with Very High Power Usage in Task Manager from Windows System

8. Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS: I purchased a high-end PC in April, 2023 with Windows 11 Pro. From the outset, Windows 11 has been causing screens is apps particularly Excel & Quicken, to open and close by themselves, browsers FireFox, Edge, & Chrome to open & close by themselves, and general going haywire...
  9. Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS

Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS: I purchased a high-end PC in April, 2023 with Windows 11 Pro. From the outset, Windows 11 has been causing screens is apps particularly Excel & Quicken, to open and close by themselves, browsers FireFox, Edge, & Chrome to open & close by themselves, and general going haywire...
  10. 2 MAJOR Problems. Display driver amdwddmg stops responging, also now getting BCOD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 MAJOR Problems. Display driver amdwddmg stops responging, also now getting BCOD...: Hello guys, thanks for taking the time to read this. It's going to take me forever to type because my display keeps going black and then comes back. Event Viewer shows Source: DisplayEvent ID: 4101It also says this: Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has...