Windows 10: Major problems and System problems

Discus and support Major problems and System problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello people, Is the black screen a bug or a major problem? Will Microsoft will fix the problem in the next update in 2021? I would to suggest to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nicolaj1986, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Major problems and System problems

Hello people,

Is the black screen a bug or a major problem?

Will Microsoft will fix the problem in the next update in 2021?

I would to suggest to fix problems like Black screens if PC turned of middle of an update or something like that I just seen videos about it

I worried about it :

Greetings!

-----

Feel free to post your opinion! :

:)

Nicolaj1986, Dec 4, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 4, 2020
  3. BigJunit Win User
    Can anyone see a problem with this system

thanks for the replies - have checked the Asus manual and the OCZ memory is listed. Only problem may come from the power supply as I have quite alot running in the 12v rails. PCProbe II shows it as running at 11.78v both idle and load, this suggests to me that the 12v rail has more to give.

Have order parts, they will arrive tuesday so will post followup (if the system works of course)

BigJunit, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Major problems and System problems

System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Major problems and System problems

1. Major problems and System problems - Similar Threads - Major problems System

2. Major touchpad problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Major touchpad problems: HiI've had a problem on and off with my touchpad not working. Usually I have just been able to restart my computer a couple of times and it would start working again. A couple of days ago however it stopped working for good and I have tried a bunch of things to get it working...
  3. Major problem to me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Major problem to me: Why won't my product key work? when i typed the command on the command prompt and copied my windows 10 product key then typed it in thechange product key it still does not work can somebody help me with this problem its all messed up right now...
  4. MAJOR OneDrive Problems!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MAJOR OneDrive Problems!!!: I don't think I have been this angry in years. I always keep a few select documents in the OneDrive folder. I want on OneDrive very few of my documents, very very few of my photos, and NONE of my music. Apparently a recent Windows Update decided to put just about everything...
  5. Major problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Major problem.: Windows can't sign into my account although I have been using it for 3+years. I have tried almost every solution I could find on the internet and restarted my pc several times. It just keeps on logging me into a temporary user profile and repeats that it's unable to sign in...
  6. Major Problem with Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Major Problem with Computer: My grandparents have an asus g11 gaming computer that they brought to their house a couple years ago. When the hurricane was coming for FL in September 2017 we moved across the state in hopes that we won't get killed. The aftermath was that my grandparent's house had no power...
  7. Major problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Major problem: amazon says I have been hacked by North Korea they say only micro soft can fix and they want 500 dollars what can I do please help me 112044
  8. Major Update Problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Major Update Problems: The last major update (early December) downloaded and installed without errors or problems. Upon starting the PC the following day, I found extra icons on my desktop, start menu with extra icons, and many apps that I had previous remove reinstalled. But worst of all, all my...
  9. Major Booting Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Major Booting Problems: I tried to install W10 on a second hard drive while my main HD was connected. Major problems now. I could not reboot my main HD, and I could not boot my second drive. I wiped my second HD and tried to install W10 again, but no luck. Tried to repair my main HD with a...
  10. Major problems with windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Major problems with windows 10: Hi, I upgraded to windows 10 when it came out. End of August an automatic update sent my computer into BSOD. Fixed this with help but since then have to continually use task manager, powershell, run as admin and then copy/paste the following:- Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers...