Windows 10: Major Updates & Controlled Folder

Discus and support Major Updates & Controlled Folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good Morning Everyone, 6/30/22 This is a Lenovo IdeaCentre 90NB using Windows 11 build 22621.160 ni_release and she purrs like a content kitten! A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yannex, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Yannex Win User

Major Updates & Controlled Folder

Good Morning Everyone, 6/30/22 This is a Lenovo IdeaCentre 90NB using Windows 11 build 22621.160 ni_release and she purrs like a content kitten! A hand-me-down ASUS VB199 is how I see what's happening. An Actiontec 3260 is her gateway and the two are connected by both wi-fi & hardline ethernet. During the last couple months I noticed a marked increase in notifications, some even seemingly random, that my Controlled Folder had blocked a change or action from taking place. As one who consid

:)

Yannex, Jun 30, 2022
  2. erocker Win User

[Updated]AMD/ATi 2D Clock Guide

Ever since Catalyst 11.6, AMD has changed things around somewhat since the previous guide with the HD 5XXX series. Here's the updated guide on how to set your 2D clocks where you want them. Please let me know if anything can be made clearer in this guide. Enjoy!

[heading]Step 1[/heading]
    • Open AMD Vision Control Center (Advanced View).
    • Presets.
    • Add Preset.
    Major Updates & Controlled Folder clocks1.jpg

[heading]Step 2[/heading]
    • Enter a profile name in the field.
    • Tick "Save" then close. Do not activate the profile yet.
    Major Updates & Controlled Folder clocks2.jpg

[heading]Step 3[/heading]
    • Now you will need to make sure you can view hidden folders on your system by going to the Control
    Panel-->Folder Options-->View tab and select "Show hidden files, folders and drives." Close.

• Go to your "My Documents" folder and open the AppData folder. From there open the Local folder->ATi->ACE then right click the Profiles document (Not the folder yet) and tick edit.
    • Highlight everything and tick Copy. Close.
    • Now open the Profiles folder then right click and tick edit on the profile (that you named earlier). Delete the entries in there, then paste in what you copied just earlier.
    Major Updates & Controlled Folder clocks3.jpg

Major Updates & Controlled Folder clocks4.jpg

• From there you change the two values below. As I indicate in the picture I'm using CrossFire so I have two entries to change. Input the 2D clocks you want, then Save.
    • Save it then right click the CCC icon and activate your profile

Major Updates & Controlled Folder clocks5.jpg

Major Updates & Controlled Folder clocks6.jpg

erocker, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Jsssssssss, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Major Updates & Controlled Folder

Not all Hotmail Folders are Updated

MichaelSingapore, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Major Updates & Controlled Folder

1. Major Updates & Controlled Folder - Similar Threads - Major Updates Controlled

2. Major Updates & Controlled Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major Updates & Controlled Folder: Good Morning Everyone, 6/30/22 This is a Lenovo IdeaCentre 90NB using Windows 11 build 22621.160 ni_release and she purrs like a content kitten! A hand-me-down ASUS VB199 is how I see what's happening. An Actiontec 3260 is her gateway and the two are connected by both wi-fi &...
  3. Windows major updates downloads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows major updates downloads: Hello everyone,I'm facing an issue that I have some difficulties to solve. I've been searching around but can't see any answer.So here is the context : I'm part of a company that has a normal network with a WSUS server and so on, but also a different network, not managed by...
  4. Major Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Major Windows Updates: My PC uses Windows 10/1903, AV = Avast, Firewall = ZoneAlarm Lengthy updates - Cumulative and Feature etc. which take a very long time to complete. Is it safer to turn off the AV and Firewall before installing the update ? Or is it OK to leave them on. ZoneAlarm is very...
  5. Major Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Major Windows Updates: My PC uses Windows 10/1903, AV = Avast, Firewall = ZoneAlarm Lengthy updates - Cumulative and Feature etc. which take a very long time to complete. Is it safer to turn off the AV and Firewall before installing the update ? Or is it OK to leave them on. 142322
  6. Windows Update - Major Problem!

Windows Update - Major Problem!: Hi, I've been getting messages in Windows 10 for a couple of months to complete an update before November or I will fall out of support. I have attempted A few times without success and decided to try again today. I triggered to update, at around 24% the machine restarted...
  7. Recent major update issues

Recent major update issues: MS recently did a major update for windows 10 on my Surface pro 6. I dread these, for good reasons. Just when I get it operating decently, MS does a major update and hoses it up. Issues I am having now. 1) Return of the old issue, Micro SD card dismounting. I had this fixed...
  8. Windows Update major issues

Windows Update major issues: Hi, I made the mistake of installing the latest major Windows update and it caused major issues with my computer. After restarting my machine for the first time after the update, certain apps refused to work ( such as: Discord, Minecraft, Windows Store) as well as certain...
  9. Major update

in Cortana
    Major update: Has Microsoft deserted cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/major-update/1adf607f-5c1f-4834-bcad-7f6986a25bd8"
  10. Major Update Problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Major Update Problems: The last major update (early December) downloaded and installed without errors or problems. Upon starting the PC the following day, I found extra icons on my desktop, start menu with extra icons, and many apps that I had previous remove reinstalled. But worst of all, all my...