Windows 10: Major video buffering until I restart pc.

Discus and support Major video buffering until I restart pc. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Not sure why but sometimes when I watch Twitch, or Youtube, the video either doesn't play, freezes up, or it is severe buffering. When I restart, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jcorv58, May 1, 2020.

1. Major video buffering until I restart pc.

Not sure why but sometimes when I watch Twitch, or Youtube, the video either doesn't play, freezes up, or it is severe buffering. When I restart, the videos play fine 1080/60. Any idea why this happens?

submitted by /u/Jcorv58
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jcorv58, May 1, 2020

2. Local Video Files buffering

Hi Larry,

You might experience some buffers in playing videos from your hard drive due to a corrupted file, a software conflict, or an incompatible graphics driver. For us to identify the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• What application are you using to play or open your video files?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use System File Checker to scan for corrupted system files.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, May 1, 2020
  3. Slow downloads that hang & do nothing, videos that stop & start & eventually sit there buffering & don't restart

My pc is getting slower & slower with downloads, sometimes hangs & never gets anywhere, and videos stop & start & eventually sit there buffering & won't restart. Any suggestions? I use Firefox as my browser.

BruceCallaway, May 1, 2020
  4. Major video buffering until I restart pc.

Videos is Buffering

Everything was OK but suddenly my video in Edge started constantly buffering or playing in a slow motion. I restarted the PC or tied to do something with GPU or software but it didn’t help.

Why does this issue come up and how to fix it?

ada.wańkowiczada, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Major video buffering until I restart pc.

1. Major video buffering until I restart pc. - Similar Threads - Major video buffering

2. Video buffering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video buffering: On some sites, especially ones using JW player/Upcloud video buffers very badly while on others it is as smooth as it can be, it has been like this for the pass week on multiple sites, Do any ideas what might be causing this?...
  3. Video buffering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video buffering: On some sites, especially ones using JW player/Upcloud video buffers very badly while on others it is as smooth as it can be, it has been like this for the pass week on multiple sites, Do any ideas what might be causing this?...
  4. Why does PC lag until I restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does PC lag until I restart: When I boot my gaming PC and type in my pin. It takes about 15 seconds to get into Microsoft account it loads forever. Then when I open a video game, mostly Valorant my game is super laggy and unplayable. But when I restart my PC the problem fixes....
  5. Video Buffering Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Buffering Problem: I Recently install window 10 in my laptop. But I am facing a little problem when I play any video in my laptop video is starting with buffering but sound is clear I try many method can you recommended me any driver Media player or something else....
  6. Video Buffering Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Buffering Problem: I Recently install window 10 in my laptop. But I am facing a little problem when I play any video in my laptop video is starting with buffering but sound is clear I try many method can you recommended me any driver Media player or something else....
  7. Video Buffering Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Video not working until restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video not working until restart: I have had this problem since I did a fresh install of Windows 10 1809, I have since updated to 1903 and the problem persists. When I start up my computer I open a video file and the computer freezes for around 15 seconds and then sometimes it will play and sometimes it is...
  9. Videos is Buffering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos is Buffering: Everything was OK but suddenly my video in Edge started constantly buffering or playing in a slow motion. I restarted the PC or tied to do something with GPU or software but it didn’t help. Why does this issue come up and how to fix it?...
  10. Videos are Always Buffering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos are Always Buffering: Up until an hour ago everything was fine, now all video in Edge is constantly buffering or plays in slow motion with no sound. I tried the thing about software or GPU rendering and restarted the PC and the problem persists. Why does this sometimes happen out of nowhere after...