Windows 10: Major Windows 10 Issue *Help Needed*

Discus and support Major Windows 10 Issue *Help Needed* in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi i'm having serious issues with windows after moving the OS from my HDD to a SSD. Ever since I did that I believe it has been corrupted, I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RossFaulkner, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Major Windows 10 Issue *Help Needed*

Hi i'm having serious issues with windows after moving the OS from my HDD to a SSD. Ever since I did that I believe it has been corrupted, I've tried resetting it but it won't let me do anything.. "Could not find the recovery environment" I've tried creating a recovery drive and the error message I get is "Some required files are missing" then i've tried using the Windows media creation tool and I'm getting the error of "An unknown command-line option [/DynamicSetup] was specified"

Nothing I try is working, I just want to reinstall Windows but everything I do results in a error. I've tried using the Windows setup program I originally used and all it says is "Windows could not parse or process unattend answer file"

:)

RossFaulkner, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Major Windows 10 Issue *Help Needed*

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Major Windows 10 Issue *Help Needed*

1. Major Windows 10 Issue *Help Needed* - Similar Threads - Major Issue *Help

2. I NEED MAJOR HELP MULTIPLE ISSUES ON WINDOWS 11 HOME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED MAJOR HELP MULTIPLE ISSUES ON WINDOWS 11 HOME: 1. I can not map a drive . it will not allow me to - keeps telling me to sign in yet I have it where I don't need to sign in .. when I try to nope credentials wrong2 when I run lusmgr.msc and I get that it may not be used with windows home 10 - but I have windows home 113. I...
  3. I NEED MAJOR HELP MULTIPLE ISSUES ON WINDOWS 11 HOME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED MAJOR HELP MULTIPLE ISSUES ON WINDOWS 11 HOME: 1. I can not map a drive . it will not allow me to - keeps telling me to sign in yet I have it where I don't need to sign in .. when I try to nope credentials wrong2 when I run lusmgr.msc and I get that it may not be used with windows home 10 - but I have windows home 113. I...
  4. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Major Help for Clipboard: Please see attached picture for my problem. When I press windows+v, a "ghost clipboard" comes up.Every solution I found online HASN'T helped!I have performed a scan in command prompt-- no issues.I have gone through the registry. I have gone through the group policy. I have...
  5. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Major Help for Clipboard: Please see attached picture for my problem. When I press windows+v, a "ghost clipboard" comes up.Every solution I found online HASN'T helped!I have performed a scan in command prompt-- no issues.I have gone through the registry. I have gone through the group policy. I have...
  6. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I need major help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need major help.: In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't...
  8. i need help for a major issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i need help for a major issue.: so after the update that added the new microsoft edge, i have been unable to launch or install google chrome, the browser that has been my default browser for over 6 months. this has only happened since the update was downloaded 2 days ago, i have had no problems with opening...
  9. Need some major help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some major help: Hello, im having some big problems with my computer and I dont know why. At first i was concerned that it was just one application, but im beginning to think its my system as a whole, so thats why im here. My razer synapse fails to start every single time it tries. I fixed...
  10. Major issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Major issues with Windows 10: Hello, I upgraded to windows 10 and now whenever I turn my laptop on it takes ages to load. When it does finally loud up I encounter a serious problem. I have no icons on my desktop and the date/time is also missing. The taskbar is completely black apart from the start...