Windows 10: major windows 10 problem, please help me

Discus and support major windows 10 problem, please help me in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all. Iv'e spent the last 4 days straight trying to fix this problem and im losing the will to live, im so desperate for a fix. I cant game or watch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-Reynald-, May 16, 2020.

1. major windows 10 problem, please help me

Hi all. Iv'e spent the last 4 days straight trying to fix this problem and im losing the will to live, im so desperate for a fix. I cant game or watch anything.

So this all started about a week ago, all of a sudden i started getting audio, video and mouse stuttering. I tried a few recommended fixes but nothing worked and it just got worse (also cant uninstall anything in device manager, it just sits there with a loading bar)

this and a few other things that bother me led me to decide to reset the pc and wipe everything. it was at this point that i discovered something deeper is wrong with my pc. I couldnt recover it in any way and kept getting blue screened with the frowny face error.

eventually i somehow managed to wipe everything and reinstall windows, i loaded up with a completely fresh install of windows with all files wiped, first thing i did was load YT and play a video. And somehow i still have the heavy stuttering with audio, sound and cursor. after 4 days straight this nearly broke me =(

so now, the main problems i have are as follows;

1. the stuttering problem
    2. windows takes forever to restart and usually gets blue screen error when i try
    3. when i try to access the command prompt in advanced mode to try and fix via the registry i get a full black screen with nothing on it and cant type anything

Any advice you guys can give will be so much appreciated, i just spent loads of money on a new build about a month ago and now i cant even use it. its heartbreaking

*I should add that ive tried updating all the drivers and even bought drive booster pro, still no luck. I also tried drivers straight from AMD and to get the adrenaline software i used to use with them but error 1603 would always stop the download, once it got to 96% and mostly only gets to 50 so thats weird

submitted by /u/-Reynald-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-Reynald-, May 16, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 16, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

major windows 10 problem, please help me

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, May 16, 2020
Thema:

major windows 10 problem, please help me

1. major windows 10 problem, please help me - Similar Threads - major problem please

2. Please help me with the audio problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me with the audio problem.: Hi everyone! I'm using a Windows 11 from May 2022. Everything was running fine until last night when my CPU speakers stopped working. I uninstalled the audio driver to fix it. But after uninstalling the driver it is unable to find back the drivers and now, I am with no sound....
  3. please help me to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  4. please help me to solve this problem

please help me to solve this problem: the camera of my laptop doesn't work suddenly after updating.what can i do? kindly let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-to-solve-this-problem/45340322-bc70-44df-8554-ff0285528d8a
  5. Please help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  6. Please help me with this problem

Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  7. Please help me on fixing this problem

Please help me on fixing this problem: So, for the last months, my windows 10 wont update automatically, and what i did WAS TO IGNORE it, i have to come to the conclusion that i need to get to an engineer if no one answers, so here's why i need to FIX THIS INSTANTLY.1. I edit videos, and sometimes the music file i...
  8. windows 10 problem help me please

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 problem help me please: hey i reset windows 10 like four times now but im still having this problem , after i put in my password to get in , the wait time takes a while , i remember it just being a 1 second to log in after password put in. And then second problem is the taskbar , it is still loading...
  9. Major problem to me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Major problem to me: Why won't my product key work? when i typed the command on the command prompt and copied my windows 10 product key then typed it in thechange product key it still does not work can somebody help me with this problem its all messed up right now...
  10. SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SEVERE Problem: Please Help Me... :': Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me because this is a serious problem for me... :' The problem started after I installed Windows 10 Update “Version 2004” about 10 days ago. My problem is that 'Azureus.EXE' has been removed by “Windows Security”. I've tried...