Windows 10: Major Windows 10 Problems

Discus and support Major Windows 10 Problems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; starting from about a week ago i have been experiencing the following problems: - DRM content is not playable on multiple browsers - Youtube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/f3efe3234, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Major Windows 10 Problems

starting from about a week ago i have been experiencing the following problems:

- DRM content is not playable on multiple browsers

- Youtube livestreams are not playable on certain browsers ("Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available. Click here to visit our frequently asked questions about HTML5 video.") - when i click it says my browser is up to date

- videos on several news websites are not playable on several browsers

- videos and gifs on twitter are not playable on several browsers

i have tried reinstalling Windows Media Player and have done troubleshooting. i have also tried disabling my firewall but it does not seem to change anything. ive reinstalled browsers and also cleared my cache and cookies as well and nothing changed. ive heard that a certain update fixed this problem so I tried installing the KB4560960 update but it gives me the error code 0x8007025d.

does anyone have any tips for what i should try next?

submitted by /u/f3efe3234
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/f3efe3234, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Major Windows 10 Problems

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Major Windows 10 Problems

1. Major Windows 10 Problems - Similar Threads - Major Problems

2. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!: I was almost finished editing a feature-length student film and the Wondershare app updated...completely wrecking my project. I'm supposed to show it on Saturday and the customer service seems like a total scam, sending me in circles on the site, in the chat, and on the...
  3. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!: I was almost finished editing a feature-length student film and the Wondershare app updated...completely wrecking my project. I'm supposed to show it on Saturday and the customer service seems like a total scam, sending me in circles on the site, in the chat, and on the...
  4. Major problem with Wondershare Filmora update HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MAJOR problem with Very High Power Usage in Task Manager from Windows System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MAJOR problem with Very High Power Usage in Task Manager from Windows System: Why does Microsoft tech support have this MAJOR issue locked "How to fix Very High Power Usage in Task Manager?" while the problem continues to exist!! Locking the issue is not a fix. Let's try fixing it. Thank you....
  6. MAJOR problem with Very High Power Usage in Task Manager from Windows System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MAJOR problem with Very High Power Usage in Task Manager from Windows System: Why does Microsoft tech support have this MAJOR issue locked "How to fix Very High Power Usage in Task Manager?" while the problem continues to exist!! Locking the issue is not a fix. Let's try fixing it. Thank you....
  7. MAJOR problem with Very High Power Usage in Task Manager from Windows System

8. Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS: I purchased a high-end PC in April, 2023 with Windows 11 Pro. From the outset, Windows 11 has been causing screens is apps particularly Excel & Quicken, to open and close by themselves, browsers FireFox, Edge, & Chrome to open & close by themselves, and general going haywire...
  9. Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS

Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS: I purchased a high-end PC in April, 2023 with Windows 11 Pro. From the outset, Windows 11 has been causing screens is apps particularly Excel & Quicken, to open and close by themselves, browsers FireFox, Edge, & Chrome to open & close by themselves, and general going haywire...
  10. 2 MAJOR Problems. Display driver amdwddmg stops responging, also now getting BCOD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 MAJOR Problems. Display driver amdwddmg stops responging, also now getting BCOD...: Hello guys, thanks for taking the time to read this. It's going to take me forever to type because my display keeps going black and then comes back. Event Viewer shows Source: DisplayEvent ID: 4101It also says this: Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has...