Windows 10: MAK key changes after update

Discus and support MAK key changes after update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, We are licensing our devices via MAK. The proper MAK key applies initially on version 1909 but after updating to version 20H2 the product key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AdamFW, Dec 14, 2020.

1. AdamFW Win User

MAK key changes after update

Hello,

We are licensing our devices via MAK. The proper MAK key applies initially on version 1909 but after updating to version 20H2 the product key is different. Windows still says it’s activated

Has anyone else seen this issue before?

:)

AdamFW, Dec 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mak key

Hi my Windows 10 is activated by Kms server .

I got a man key of Windows 10.

SO, HOW CAN I change from Kms server to MAK key . Pls tell me the required steps and At which step would I need An internet connection.

Hritik Kandari, Dec 14, 2020
  3. window 10 Mak key

Do changing windows 10 kms key to mak key requires internet connection.

Hritik Kandari, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

Windows 7 Pro MAK Key and Upgrade

The key will be whatever one the computer is currently activated with, which in your case would be the MAK key.
    You would have to change the product key to the one on the COA then do the upgrade. That should work.

Right click on Computer then Properties. Use the Change product key link at bottom right.

Is the MAK key from Techsoup? I've upgraded a couple of our 8.1s to 10 with no problems so far.

Ztruker, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

1. MAK key changes after update - Similar Threads - MAK key changes

2. win 10volume MAK product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10volume MAK product key: Hello All, good greetings, i have purchsed win 10 volume MAK license key for 25 PC Activations from supplier. that is i purchased 25 license from one volume MAk key. now i want to know two things 1 how to know how many pc's i activated with this key or out of 25 how...
  3. second hand PC with MAK license key?

second hand PC with MAK license key?: I recently bought a used PC, with Windows 10, on eBay. It had an asset tag on it, so clearly came from a business of some sort. It didn't come with a Windows product key and I was told it has a 'digital license'. Belarc says that the key is not stored on the computer. I found...
  4. MAK VOLUME key?

MAK VOLUME key?: I had a retail license for windows 10 pro. I went to the microsoft store and then installed windows 10 pro for workstations since it was free. Afterwards I typed slmgr /xpr and slmgr /dli. It showed me that my machine is permanently activated but it had a MAK VOLUME license....
  5. MAK key

MAK key: Good evening, I have bought a Windows 10 key on the Internet and than activated it on my PC. It appeared to be a MAK key and so i got scammed. The seller told me that it is not possible for me to be refunded su I decided just to delete this key from my PC slmgr /upk and...
  6. Help with switching from MAK key to OEM key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with switching from MAK key to OEM key: Currently, I have a MAK key activated on my windows 10 pro, but I wanna switch to OEM key I currently received. Can I just enter the new OEM key into the "Change product key" area in the settings, or do I need to first delete the old one manually somehow. Thanks in advance....
  7. re-activate Windows 10 Mak Key

re-activate Windows 10 Mak Key: Can I re-activate Windows 10 Mak Key with digital license to other computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-activate-windows-10-mak-key/5e872628-26c4-4c2a-b623-9df5df8cd44c"
  8. Transfering a MAK volume key to another computer

Transfering a MAK volume key to another computer: I bought a new computer with windows 10 home. I want to transfer my hardrives to the new one but I would rather use the windows 10 pro OS. My copy is a MAK volume channel, would I need to deactivate the key on the previous computer to use the key on the new one? I made...
  9. Mak Key Enterprise question

Mak Key Enterprise question: Hello all, I have obtained a windows 10 enterprise Volume MAK USB and key. Although this is kind of a waste in the meantime I just want to use it on one PC. So is it possible for me to use this USB and the key and install it on the one for the time being. 116846
  10. Windows 7 Pro MAK Key and Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 7 Pro MAK Key and Upgrade: I am the admin for a small non-profit. We do not have a Volume License key per se, but we do have a MAK license key. Some of our laptops have been popping up with the "reserve your Windows 10" box. How would this work, considering we use a MAK key? I'm assuming the upgrade...