Windows 10: Make a Back up of System

Discus and support Make a Back up of System in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 on my computer. I have two TB SSDs. One with the system on it and the second for a backup. What is the best way to create a back up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by WilliamP, Jan 29, 2020.

1. WilliamP Win User

Make a Back up of System

I have Windows 10 on my computer. I have two TB SSDs. One with the system on it and the second for a backup. What is the best way to create a back up on that drive?

:)

WilliamP, Jan 29, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 29, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Make a Back up of System

$4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Make a Back up of System

1. Make a Back up of System - Similar Threads - System

2. Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system: Error 0xC004C003The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-win-11-pro-after-reinstall-the/2bfea9d2-94a1-4f48-b37e-18be1890cd94
  3. Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant activate my win 11 pro after reinstall the system: Error 0xC004C003The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-win-11-pro-after-reinstall-the/2bfea9d2-94a1-4f48-b37e-18be1890cd94
  4. My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf: I didn't know how to explain this, sorry for the confusing title.The thing is that I've been trying to delete my "windows.old" folder for the whole morning now and so far I've been able to go through most security barriers but at this point this is just an error. At first, it...
  5. My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf

My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf: I didn't know how to explain this, sorry for the confusing title.The thing is that I've been trying to delete my "windows.old" folder for the whole morning now and so far I've been able to go through most security barriers but at this point this is just an error. At first, it...
  6. My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?: Finally repaired my system and turned off windows update service. Set a new restore point and when I went to the update section to ensure it was off, it stated that an update was pending upon restart. How do I stop the update? this is the same update I just uninstalled.Reply...
  8. how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?

how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?: Finally repaired my system and turned off windows update service. Set a new restore point and when I went to the update section to ensure it was off, it stated that an update was pending upon restart. How do I stop the update? this is the same update I just uninstalled.Reply...
  9. file system error -2147219200

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file system error -2147219200: Photos won`t open in the Windows app. A file system error message -2147219200 appears. The Windows phptos app was repaired, restarted and it didn`t give anything about,...
  10. file system error -2147219200

file system error -2147219200: Photos won`t open in the Windows app. A file system error message -2147219200 appears. The Windows phptos app was repaired, restarted and it didn`t give anything about,...