Windows 10: Make a bootable USB drive (Without Rufus or any 3rd party program)

Discus and support Make a bootable USB drive (Without Rufus or any 3rd party program) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I want to make a bootable USB drive for windows 10 installation, may I know how to do it without Rufus or any 3rd party software?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VriGamer25, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Make a bootable USB drive (Without Rufus or any 3rd party program)

Hi, I want to make a bootable USB drive for windows 10 installation, may I know how to do it without Rufus or any 3rd party software?

:)

VriGamer25, Sep 14, 2019

2. Make a bootable USB drive (Without Rufus or any 3rd party program)

Hi, I want to make a bootable USB drive for windows 10 installation, may I know how to do it without Rufus or any 3rd party software?

VriGamer25, Sep 25, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Creating Bootable USB drives without using third-party tools

Hi,

We use many third-party tools for creating Bootable USB drives.

Rufus is one of those and well-known tool.

Can we create bootable USB drives without using any third-party tool?

If yes, can we create bootable USB drives with all options available in Rufus without using Rufus?

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Agility Win User

Make a bootable USB drive (Without Rufus or any 3rd party program)

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Make a bootable USB drive (Without Rufus or any 3rd party program)

1. Make a bootable USB drive (Without Rufus or any 3rd party program) - Similar Threads - bootable USB drive

2. Make a 59GB USB drive bootable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make a 59GB USB drive bootable?: Hi, my USB drive is 59GB and I can't make it bootable with Rufus. The drive is a GPT style and I can't change it to MBR or it won't boot. I also can't use active command since it is a GPT disk. How do I make it bootable?...
  3. Is there a Windows or 3rd-party program to make mass changes to filenames

Is there a Windows or 3rd-party program to make mass changes to filenames: I'd like to be able to change the names of a group of files in a folder by adding a constant to the beginning of the filename. For example suppose I have the following file structure.: FOLDER file1 file2Say I want to append Phil to the names, like PhilFile1 PhilFile2I'd...
  4. Is there a Windows or 3rd-party program to make mass changes to filenames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a Windows or 3rd-party program to make mass changes to filenames: I'd like to be able to change the names of a group of files in a folder by adding a constant to the beginning of the filename. For example suppose I have the following file structure.: FOLDER file1 file2Say I want to append Phil to the names, like PhilFile1 PhilFile2I'd...
  5. Is there a Windows or 3rd-party program to make mass changes to filenames

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Make an Explorer setting apply to 3rd party programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Make an Explorer setting apply to 3rd party programs: In x32Win10ProV21H1, I have Explorer set, so that when THIS PC opens with entries sorted by TYPE, the 'Folders' and the 'Network Locations' categories are collapsed. When I open the SaveAs option in MSOffice, that arrangement holds, but if in 3rd party programs, they are NOT...
  7. Make an Explorer setting apply to 3rd party programs

Make an Explorer setting apply to 3rd party programs: In x32Win10ProV21H1, I have Explorer set, so that when THIS PC opens with entries sorted by TYPE, the 'Folders' and the 'Network Locations' categories are collapsed. When I open the SaveAs option in MSOffice, that arrangement holds, but if in 3rd party programs, they are NOT...
  8. Remap a key without any 3rd party software?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remap a key without any 3rd party software?: Hello, I want to remap/disable f10 without use of 3rd part programs! I found 2 tutorials, which concur on how to do it... is using registry and changing scan codes. I did that and restarted PC, however it doesn't work! This is to remap f10 to f9. I also tried to leave 00...
  9. Unable to make bootable USB Flash Drive with Rufus 3.1

Unable to make bootable USB Flash Drive with Rufus 3.1: I don't know why but I am unable to make a bootable USB flash drive with Rufus 3.1. I remember doing it successfully a few years back but now I can't. I've watched several tutorial videos on YouTube, but still, it will not work. When I insert the flash drive into my PC or...
  10. New - Rufus v2.0.639 - Create bootable USB drives

New - Rufus v2.0.639 - Create bootable USB drives: Version 2.0 (2015.03.03) Major UI improvements (improved font, new info field, no separate progress dialog, etc.) Add support for Windows To Go (when Rufus is running on Windows 8 or later) Add support for Grub4DOS and GRUB 2 based images (e.g. FreeNAS) Add portable...