Windows 10: make a home built system into a "secured core" system?

Discus and support make a home built system into a "secured core" system? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I build my own desktops, so this item from Microsoft interested me: Windows 10: This kernel malware is why you need Secured-core PCs, says Microsoft |... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by x509, Feb 3, 2021.

1. x509 Win User

make a home built system into a "secured core" system?

x509, Feb 3, 2021
  2. freebeer Win User

Best security systems for house?

A house breakout happened in our neighbourhood recently. The house break really freaks me about the security of my house. I am planning to install a good home security and alarm system at the earliest. Thing is i'm not tech savvy and don't know what kind of security systems to choose from. What kind of video surveillance and alarm system is best suited for a house of 2500 sq ft? I read in an online article that Think Protection had good reviews but im not sure about it. Which are the best ones at reasonable rates that I could use? Looking forward to your ideas and suggestions.

freebeer, Feb 3, 2021
  3. $4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Feb 3, 2021
  4. make a home built system into a "secured core" system?

Windows 10 System Memory leak

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run system maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on
      troubleshooting.
    • Then click on system and security.
    • Select system maintenance
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter

Let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Mohammed Yaseer, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

make a home built system into a "secured core" system?

1. make a home built system into a "secured core" system? - Similar Threads - home built system

2. **** is secure system

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    **** is secure system: its unverified. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-secure-system/aff85fe7-0ae1-4f2d-8902-ba88c8770b4e
  3. Secure System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure System: I am seeing this "Secure System" pop up a lot in task manager and it seems to pause my Win 11 Home install and cause all kinds of issues with my running of Pinup Popper Baller Installer which is a FX3 and VPX for pinball front end.How can I stop thisVery frustrated with...
  4. Secure System

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secure System: I am seeing this "Secure System" pop up a lot in task manager and it seems to pause my Win 11 Home install and cause all kinds of issues with my running of Pinup Popper Baller Installer which is a FX3 and VPX for pinball front end.How can I stop thisVery frustrated with...
  5. System Security

System Security: Hey there! So recently today I tried to install a free version of Adobe Premiere Pro CC on my Lenovo Legion 5 and when i installed itwhich btw never installed... it was taking an abnormal time to complete the process. My laptop's fans were getting louder and louder so i got...
  6. Built in Windows 10 Home antivirus is blocked by system administrator

Built in Windows 10 Home antivirus is blocked by system administrator: Long story short, I can not modify my Virus & Threat protection settings, even though I am the administrator of my own laptop. I have the MSI GS66 Stealth (GS66 Stealth 10SF-005). I have tried my own methods to try and resolve this issue from modifying firewall to using...
  7. Built in Windows 10 Home antivirus is blocked by system administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    Built in Windows 10 Home antivirus is blocked by system administrator: Long story short, I can not modify my Virus & Threat protection settings, even though I am the administrator of my own laptop. I have the MSI GS66 Stealth (GS66 Stealth 10SF-005). I have tried my own methods to try and resolve this issue from modifying firewall to using...
  8. System Security

System Security: I downloaded Vipre Antivirus and DEP has blocked ME from opening and a slew of other problems. I have tried CMD, PowerShell and I could not disable DEP. I also downloaded a script of "Take Ownership" of a folder or file and I don't know where to go from here. I had bought the...
  9. System security

System security: I been having security issues(I believe) with my system. I have a Dell 3847 all factory except newly purchased RAM of 2x8GB purchased used from Ebay(vendor has over 1000 reviews). I reset my router, changed admin access code, changed password to 2Ghz, 5Ghz, and guest account...
  10. Security Flaws Found in Google Chromecast, Home Security Systems, ....

in Windows 10 News
    Security Flaws Found in Google Chromecast, Home Security Systems, ....: Security vulnerabilities will make the Internet of Things unusable in real life, despite all its cool new features [img] Security researchers at Kaspersky have decided to have a look at IoT-enabled devices and their lack of security measures. The results of their...