Windows 10: Make a Photo into a Negative

Discus and support Make a Photo into a Negative in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Home desktop and a Surface Go also running Windows 10 Home. Is there a way to make a photo into a negative? What I really want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by abredt, Oct 22, 2018.

1. abredt Win User

Make a Photo into a Negative

I have a Windows 10 Home desktop and a Surface Go also running Windows 10 Home.

Is there a way to make a photo into a negative?

What I really want to do is change a screenshot in an article online that is white writing on a black background into black writing on a white background. I want to print it without using so much black ink.

Thanks, cb

:)

abredt, Oct 22, 2018

2. Windows 10 photos negative

Just installed windows 10 and web pages and photos display as negatives

JimSiggins, Oct 22, 2018
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Make a Photo into a Negative :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Make a Photo into a Negative

input of slides and negatives

Hi Rebecca,

I realize that you are facing issues with input slides and negatives. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if that helps. A clean boot state will help us to determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Make a Photo into a Negative

1. Make a Photo into a Negative - Similar Threads - Photo Negative

2. all my photos are displayed in negative mode in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all my photos are displayed in negative mode in windows 10: I changed some settings but somehow all my photos turned negative what do I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-photos-are-displayed-in-negative-mode-in/a8d92345-a32e-44f8-8b64-49bacc6836f0
  3. all my photos are displayed in negative mode in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all my photos are displayed in negative mode in windows 10: I changed some settings but somehow all my photos turned negative what do I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-photos-are-displayed-in-negative-mode-in/a8d92345-a32e-44f8-8b64-49bacc6836f0
  4. Windows 10 Photo Viewer turning black/negative.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Photo Viewer turning black/negative.: It happen after Windows updated to latest version. I have done all the necessary troubleshooting I found on here so far all of it couldn't solve this issue.and lastly I don't have a restore point. which should've included to create one if there is an update.It's fine for...
  5. Microsoft Photos Images Turn Black Reversed / Negative

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Photos Images Turn Black Reversed / Negative: Some JPG images I receive look fine as a thumbnail but when they open in Photos they turn black or reversed or negative. Not sure of the exact word. When it opens they appear correctly for a brief second and then turn black. Any suggestions? This happens on two of my...
  6. Need Help! JPEG images showing inverted colors negative when viewed in Photos app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help! JPEG images showing inverted colors negative when viewed in Photos app.: When I view my jpg images in the Photos app it shows its inverted colors inserted image. When I preview it online or even edit it, it shows the correct colors. I tried to find solutions using previous threads but to no avail. I've made sure my windows are up to date, I...
  7. Microsoft Photos viewer displaying pictures in negatives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Photos viewer displaying pictures in negatives: Hello all,A few weeks ago, something strange happened. My Photos viewer displays pictures that are in CMYK regardless of file format, as negatives. Photos that are in RGB are not affected. I've never had this happen before, so I'm finding it pretty weird. To add to the...
  8. pictures, photos and video look like film negatives not regular pictures

pictures, photos and video look like film negatives not regular pictures: I have windows 10 and all the sudden, all the videos, pictures and photos all display as a negative instead of the colorful photos and videos as they should be. How do I get rid of the negative images and restore back to regular videos and pictures???...
  9. Screen is displaying in inverted colors like a photo negative

Screen is displaying in inverted colors like a photo negative: Hey there, My windows 10 version is 1803 OS build 17134.1006 I am experiencing this issue since pas 4-5 days, and on searching on internet and following the fixes, unable to fix it up. Can you guys please help me to resolve this. [IMG]...
  10. How do I restore the visual to my photos. they look like negatives?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I restore the visual to my photos. they look like negatives?: Please help. How to restore the visual to my photos and all pictures that appear on my Windows 10. They look like negatives. HELP!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-the-visual-to-my-photos-they-look/db26b54b-8f20-4835-b728-e68ec4601eeb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. make an image into a negative windowsc 10

2. how to make photo negative in windows 10