Windows 10: Make a program acceptable to Defender

Discus and support Make a program acceptable to Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot get MyBackupPC to install properly. I need to know how to put it on an exception list so that Defender knows it can let it install properly.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JimPetersohn, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Make a program acceptable to Defender

I cannot get MyBackupPC to install properly. I need to know how to put it on an exception list so that Defender knows it can let it install properly.

:)

JimPetersohn, Jun 27, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Make a program acceptable to Defender

Windows Defender

Hi Issiah,

If you installed any AntiVirus or third party program on your computer the Windows Defender will turn itself off. Note that
    Windows Defender will not be enabled if there is a program other than Windows Defender listed. Having said that, we suggest performing all the troubleshooting steps posted by
    PrashantKumar96
    in this thread.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Make a program acceptable to Defender

1. Make a program acceptable to Defender - Similar Threads - program acceptable Defender

2. Signed in, but Defender and other does not accept this!!!:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signed in, but Defender and other does not accept this!!!:: Greetings all:I just installed Win 11 clean.Signed in, all well, but like not at all!!!As per the account, one can see, I logged in, at Live Log In Sign in to your Microsoft account live.com, when opening Defender, I got this:Now, did the log in AGAIN, but ... this occurs:...
  3. Signed in, but Defender and other does not accept this!!!:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signed in, but Defender and other does not accept this!!!:: Greetings all:I just installed Win 11 clean.Signed in, all well, but like not at all!!!As per the account, one can see, I logged in, at Live Log In Sign in to your Microsoft account live.com, when opening Defender, I got this:Now, did the log in AGAIN, but ... this occurs:...
  4. Make Microsoft Onedrive accept *.pst files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make Microsoft Onedrive accept *.pst files: Hi, OneDrive does not allow synching of *.pst files. This is because this file extension is among others used for Personal Storage Table for Outlook. Now, I am working with an application that unfortunately uses *.pst as it's extension so I would like to sync these files....
  5. which program makes folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    which program makes folders: Hi I have 3 folders that always return in my documents. really annoying I want to know which program makes them. Th folders are dropbox easytune aangepaste office sjablonen I already have removed dropbox and easytune. I relocated "aangepaste office sjablonen"...
  6. WinPatrol Plus - Programs Accept or Reject window

WinPatrol Plus - Programs Accept or Reject window: I am a die hard in not wanting to stop using the WinPatrol Plus program that I know has been idle since at least Oct 1917. I have a problem that seems to have cropped up since updating Windows 10 Pro to the 1903 version. Seems that WinPatrol sees from somewhere that there is...
  7. Are there programs that make computer programming easier?

Are there programs that make computer programming easier?: For example, I'm fairly skilled at writing formulas in Excel and also using Macro Express, but I'm not currently so good at writing code from scratch. Are there programs that would allow me to make programs without having to know the detailed structure of every programming...
  8. Defender prevented making Restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Defender prevented making Restore: Hello, Recently had to use a restore point. Started to make the restore, but at the end got a message that restore was not successful. It said I have to stop my antivirus program (and try again). My only antivirus is windows defender. Is there some way to stop defender...
  9. Defender prevented making Restore

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Defender prevented making Restore: Hello, Recently had to use a restore point. Started to make the restore, but at the end got a message that restore was not successful. It said I have to stop my antivirus program (and try again). My only antivirus is windows defender. Is there some way to stop defender...
  10. Windows refuses to accept new default programs.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows refuses to accept new default programs.: I don't seem to be able to set new default programs on Windows 10 Pro v1803. I have tried the following methods for setting a new default program: 1. Right click on .pdf file > Open With > Choose another app > Always use this app to open .pdf files. The file will open...