Windows 10: Make a windows installer driver package

Discus and support Make a windows installer driver package in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; G'day guys, TL;DR; How do a make a package of 5 or so windows 10 drivers that the a client can install? I have a Windows 10 application that I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MitchellBurke722, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Make a windows installer driver package

G'day guys,

TL;DR; How do a make a package of 5 or so windows 10 drivers that the a client can install?

I have a Windows 10 application that I'm shipping to clients independently of the tablet it will be installed on. The client is responsible for installing the application when the hardware arrives. All the drivers that need to be installed are available via windows update but it can take force checking for updates multiple times and waiting for required restarts a couple of times before the drivers are installed. I'd like to make the process faster by giving them a driver pack to install. In the future there will also be cases where the client can't access the internet to install the drivers in the first place.

How do I create such a package?

Cheers. Mitch.

:)

MitchellBurke722, Sep 8, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Make a windows installer driver package

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Make a windows installer driver package

1. Make a windows installer driver package - Similar Threads - installer driver package

2. Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]: so a few days ago , i did a clean reinstall of my windows 10 , i installed all the necessary windows update and drivers as usual and while trying to install the Realtek Audio driver , it says "no driver package support". Previously i could install it on my os. I tried...
  3. Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]: so a few days ago , i did a clean reinstall of my windows 10 , i installed all the necessary windows update and drivers as usual and while trying to install the Realtek Audio driver , it says "no driver package support". Previously i could install it on my os. I tried...
  4. Realtek Audio Driver Installation [no driver package support]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package.": I am trying to install the Realtek Driver but got an error: No Driver was supported in this driver package. Is there any way I can fix this?...
  6. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package.": I am trying to install the Realtek Driver but got an error: No Driver was supported in this driver package. Is there any way I can fix this?...
  7. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

8. The Printer Driver package cannot be installed

in Windows 10 News
    The Printer Driver package cannot be installed: [ATTACH]You may have encountered several errors while using Windows. Some of them can be fixed quickly, while some of them may need tweaking some things in your system a bit. One of the common Windows errors is ‘The Printer Driver package cannot be installed‘. There may be...
  9. Windows Installer Package

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installer Package: Every time I try to download the latest version of iTunes onto my laptop, this message appears, "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. a program required for this install to complete could not be run. contact your support or package vendor." I am unsure of...
  10. Installing Dell Drivers: installation package could not be opened

Installing Dell Drivers: installation package could not be opened: Further to my thread regarding removing the crapware on my new Dell: https://www.tenforums.com/installatio...-crapware.html I've done a clean install, and want to install some drivers from the Dell web site. I've downloaded the files, but if I try to extract or install...