Windows 10: Make an updated ISO of the LTSC

Discus and support Make an updated ISO of the LTSC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is Microsoft Media Creation Tool suitable to create an updated ISO of a Windows LTSC if run on a system where the LTSC is installed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kvm, Feb 7, 2021.

1. KVM
    kvm Win User

Make an updated ISO of the LTSC

Is Microsoft Media Creation Tool suitable to create an updated ISO of a Windows LTSC if run on a system where the LTSC is installed?

-------------------------------------------
    Windows LTSC 1890 (17763)

:)

2. Windows LTSC update page showing update for 1903, but does not download

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the situation you are in, where Windows LTSC PC showing update for 1903.
    As you are already aware that LTSC will be till 1809. But, as per
    Windows Server servicing channels: LTSC and SAC
    article, 1903 is released through Semi-Annual Channel.

However, if you have any further query on how to download and install it. We would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Windows LTSC to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Feb 7, 2021
  4. timta2 Win User

Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

Optical disc image - Wikipedia

timta2, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Make an updated ISO of the LTSC - Similar Threads - updated ISO LTSC

2. Attempting to make a noprompt iso for Server 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempting to make a noprompt iso for Server 2022: I'm trying to make a no-prompt Windows Server 2022 Iso for our Hyper-V environment.We call up our VM creation by script and without any interaction you end up at a Server desktop ready for configuration. This is working well on our 2019 iso, but we're moving up to 2022.The...
  3. Attempting to make a noprompt iso for Server 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attempting to make a noprompt iso for Server 2022: I'm trying to make a no-prompt Windows Server 2022 Iso for our Hyper-V environment.We call up our VM creation by script and without any interaction you end up at a Server desktop ready for configuration. This is working well on our 2019 iso, but we're moving up to 2022.The...
  4. No latest updates for Enterprise LTSC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No latest updates for Enterprise LTSC?: Please I would like to know why I can not get latest windows updates? I am using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 177665
  5. LTSC iso discrepancy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    LTSC iso discrepancy: I downloaded a copy of Windows 10 LTSC evaluation 64bit English from the legit portal here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise File name: 17763.107.101029-1455.rs5_release_svc_refresh_CLIENT_LTSC_EVAL_x64FRE_en-us.iso...
  6. Windows 1O ISO image need to make

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1O ISO image need to make: Hi All, Please let me know how microsoft provide ISO image of window, I need to create a machine from window 1O ISO and then need to install various software and finally neeed to create ISO image so that i dont have to install software again and again. Please let me...
  7. want to make ISO file for winx backup.

want to make ISO file for winx backup.: I want to make a backup ISO file of my Windows 10 installation USB. When I built my PC, I opted to purchase a DOWNLOADABLE USB installation of WINX Home, directly from Microsoft store (6/2/19). I simply followed instructions to immediately burn Flash drive image using a...
  8. how to make an iso file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to make an iso file?: so I want to make an iso file but I don't trust a lot of 3rd party tools and don't have any way to create an iso file. can I have some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-an-iso-file/eb54ad5b-3f7e-414e-ba26-44a85b40df03"
  9. Trying to make a iso of windows 10

Trying to make a iso of windows 10: Media creation tool gives me this error [img] Why is that giving me this error? 113532
  10. Making Windows 10 iso for future use.

Making Windows 10 iso for future use.: Since buying my laptop in March 2014, must have re-installed Windows 5 times now. Most of this centered around upgrading to Windows 10. Most recent reinstallation wiped the drive out completely, then reinstalled everything from my restore USB stick, before re-upgrading to...