Windows 10: Make Android phone look like Windows

Discus and support Make Android phone look like Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been using the app called Square Home for some time. It has alot of tweaking options. To make the phone look like traditional Windows10, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joey4519, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Joey4519 Win User

Make Android phone look like Windows

I have been using the app called Square Home for some time. It has alot of tweaking options. To make the phone look like traditional Windows10, or something like what I have.

I'm curious if others have done something similar?

:)

Joey4519, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Looking for a decent phone

For your usage I would suggest an Android phone with removable battery and microSD card slot ... Samsng Galaxy S3 is fine phone and should become cheaper soon with S4 around the corner.

BiggieShady, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Quite the list!
    Looks like they were all manufactured by Fisher-Price!

Edwin, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Make Android phone look like Windows - Similar Threads - Android phone

2. How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...: I have been using Phone Link for quite a few years. If I allow Android notifications then every time I turn on my laptop or wake it I get a notification from Phone Link on Android so I disabled notifications for Phone Link on Android and now Phone Link on Windows is always...
  3. How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop Phone Link on Windows asking for notification permissions on Android to be...: I have been using Phone Link for quite a few years. If I allow Android notifications then every time I turn on my laptop or wake it I get a notification from Phone Link on Android so I disabled notifications for Phone Link on Android and now Phone Link on Windows is always...
  4. How do I use my android phone as a security key for my windows eleven pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I use my android phone as a security key for my windows eleven pc?: How do I use my android phone as a security key for my windows pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-my-android-phone-as-a-security-key/52a858d6-f3cb-41af-add0-01607c6a486c
  5. How do I use my android phone as a security key for my windows eleven pc?

How do I use my android phone as a security key for my windows eleven pc?: How do I use my android phone as a security key for my windows pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-my-android-phone-as-a-security-key/52a858d6-f3cb-41af-add0-01607c6a486c
  6. how to remove gmail from computer but not android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove gmail from computer but not android phone: how to remove gmail from old computer but not android phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-gmail-from-computer-but-not-android/7c75bca9-2bf7-4a12-8d1f-f816cfb0633e
  7. how to remove gmail from computer but not android phone

how to remove gmail from computer but not android phone: how to remove gmail from old computer but not android phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-gmail-from-computer-but-not-android/7c75bca9-2bf7-4a12-8d1f-f816cfb0633e
  8. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...
  9. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...
  10. Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware spreading from infected Android Phone to PC: Hello! I posted this on Friday night accidentally with the wrong account. I apologize!So, I am aware that my Android phone is infected with malware. The other night, I accidentally plugged my phone into my Windows 10 PC via USB. It was the first time I ever plugged it into my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. make android like windows phone 10