Windows 10: Make command button or anything that can make many tasks or automate tasks?

Discus and support Make command button or anything that can make many tasks or automate tasks? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have project to scan all my documents daily in local folder, and then I select all, cut all and send them inside a folder rename it "folder 1 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ssdusd, Apr 16, 2021.

1. ssdusd Win User

Make command button or anything that can make many tasks or automate tasks?

I have project to scan all my documents daily in local folder, and then I select all, cut all and send them inside a folder rename it "folder 1 and date stamped" after that I take all those files copy all of them past them to Shared folder in the network.

can we automate those steps to save time :?

:)

ssdusd, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Luko69 Win User

Automation of tasks in Windows

Hi Guys,

There is a specific task that I would like to automate on a laptop with Windows 10:

The situation is as follows: .zip file is downloaded to folder Download. Now I want the following to happen automatically:

1. Extract the .zip file to folder Extracted
    2. Delete the .zip file from folder Download

I have already searched on Google but from what I understand it doesn't do it automated. One still has to push a button or type some command to execute it. I would like this to be automated. Anyone ever done this?

Greetz *Wink

Luko69, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Task view button not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: End Task the Windows Explorer.

• Open task manager (CRTL+SHIFT+ESC)
    • Right-click on windows explorer
    • End task (Note: don’t close Task manager)
    • Click on File > Run new task
    • Type explorer.exe and press enter
    • Your search bar should be functional again.

Step 2: If Taskbar is not working then I suggest you to check for the latest updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter
      MS-settings:
      and then press OK. This opens Settings.

• In Settings, go to Update & security >
      Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Step 3: Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl + Alt+ Delete and select
    Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Make command button or anything that can make many tasks or automate tasks?

Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Make command button or anything that can make many tasks or automate tasks?

1. Make command button or anything that can make many tasks or automate tasks? - Similar Threads - command button anything

2. How to make the task bar larger?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the task bar larger?: My vision is bad. Would like to make the task bar larger. TIA for your help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-the-task-bar-larger/5f901be8-6d71-4216-8884-fda55d71860c
  3. Can't make tasks in Task Scheduler Windows 10 Home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't make tasks in Task Scheduler Windows 10 Home.: Hey Microsoft Community!Recently, I have bought a new CPU that is a bit of a toasty chip. Due to the nature of the chip, it is unable to be undervolted in the UEFI, and has to be done through software in the OS. I have tried to make it a task that the software enable the...
  4. Can't make tasks in Task Scheduler Windows 10 Home.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't make tasks in Task Scheduler Windows 10 Home.: Hey Microsoft Community!Recently, I have bought a new CPU that is a bit of a toasty chip. Due to the nature of the chip, it is unable to be undervolted in the UEFI, and has to be done through software in the OS. I have tried to make it a task that the software enable the...
  5. Task Automation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Automation: HiI need to automate a number of tasks:1. I have a program that I use for stocks. It allows me to save data as a CSV. I need to automate the running of this program so it copies the data to a local folder.2. I have a data provider that provides data via SFTP. I need to...
  6. Task Automation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Automation: HiI need to automate a number of tasks:1. I have a program that I use for stocks. It allows me to save data as a CSV. I need to automate the running of this program so it copies the data to a local folder.2. I have a data provider that provides data via SFTP. I need to...
  7. Task Automation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Automate Tasks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automate Tasks: Hey, bit of a long shot but always worth a try. Pretty much I'm needing some software to automate repetitive tasks on a locked down work PC that can't have software installed. I'm assuming if it was possible the device or software would have to pretend it's a mouse or...
  9. Task Bar Make Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Bar Make Up: Hello, 1. Is it possible that Eplorer always appears with the same icon in the Task Bar (see image bellow)? If so, How to? 2. Regarding Outlook icon, it appears in three copies in the Task Bar (Quick Launch, Running and right hand side) see image bellow. Is it possible to...
  10. Automation of tasks in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automation of tasks in Windows: Hi Guys, There is a specific task that I would like to automate on a laptop with Windows 10: The situation is as follows: .zip file is downloaded to folder Download. Now I want the following to happen automatically: 1. Extract the .zip file to folder Extracted 2....