Windows 10: Make Cortanna able to set timers for a specific number of clock cycles

Discus and support Make Cortanna able to set timers for a specific number of clock cycles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried this on google and it doesn't work either. This would be really cool. 15056 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lordcrekit, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Make Cortanna able to set timers for a specific number of clock cycles

I tried this on google and it doesn't work either. This would be really cool.

:)

lordcrekit, Aug 9, 2015
  2. kapil05 Win User

E72: Where is the countdown timer?

Hello,

I am an E72 user since it was launched and had been following this phone for 3 months before launch. Nowhere the Specification has ever stated Countdown Timer or stopwatch. You can refer the following link:

Browse Nokia phones

There's a difference between call timer, clock, countdown timer & stopwatch.

Call timer shows call duration during a call (both incoming & outgoing)

Clock is for setting alarms, different time zones clock, auto update time etc.

Countdown timer buzzes after completion of required period of time.

Stopwatch calculates time between two events.

So Nokia E72's specifications never mentioned countdown timer or a stopwatch and I have found my device completely as per the specifications.

kapil05, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Timer won't work in Windows 10

When you create a Timer it should open the box to set the timer, not the countdown clock.

Did you try re-registering the Alarms & Clock per the step in my first post?

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Make Cortanna able to set timers for a specific number of clock cycles

1. Make Cortanna able to set timers for a specific number of clock cycles - Similar Threads - Cortanna able set

2. Is it possible to have a user-specific clock setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to have a user-specific clock setting?: I have both personal and business user accounts on my windows 11 computer. The personal account, I'd like to be on GMT, while the business account needs to be on Eastern Time. Each time I've tried to change the system clock for one user, it would also change the clock for the...
  3. Is it possible to have a user-specific clock setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to have a user-specific clock setting?: I have both personal and business user accounts on my windows 11 computer. The personal account, I'd like to be on GMT, while the business account needs to be on Eastern Time. Each time I've tried to change the system clock for one user, it would also change the clock for the...
  4. The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.

The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.: I'll set a timer for how long I want to work on something, then when the timer is done, it doesn't alert me. According to task manager, the "background task host" is suspended by UWP. My laptop is not asleep, I've given the clock app permission to run in the background...
  5. The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The clock app's timer no longer makes sound.: I'll set a timer for how long I want to work on something, then when the timer is done, it doesn't alert me. According to task manager, the "background task host" is suspended by UWP. My laptop is not asleep, I've given the clock app permission to run in the background...
  6. Windows Timer Not Making Sound

Windows Timer Not Making Sound: I was having issues with my Windows Timer not making a sound when it hit 00:00:00. It would do the notification on my screen, but no sound. After much research I wasn't able to find a way to fix it. There were many suggestions but nothing seemed to work. A coworker helped me...
  7. TImers in "Alarms & Clock" Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TImers in "Alarms & Clock" Stopped Working: I have 8 timers in "Alarms & Clock", and 1 I can't reset the 15" one. 2. none of them are working. [ATTACH] Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timers-in-alarms-clock-stopped-working/c874e32f-0a3a-4681-869a-3676ea9c6328
  8. Cortanna wont work??

in Cortana
    Cortanna wont work??: Cortanna refuses to sign me in so i cant use her. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortanna-wont-work/a69db057-a229-45ca-88fd-19f1c9821ab9"
  9. Cortanna

Cortanna: When setting up Cortana it asked for a Microsoft account. We hastily provided an account, but now want to change the Microsoft account affiliated with this installation of Cortana for this user on my new iPhone max XS.. Under the "About Me" section of the notebook, we can...
  10. Alarm clock / timer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alarm clock / timer: Sometimes the alarm on my timer/alarm clock sounds--and sometimes it doesn't. Anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/alarm-clock-timer/97b1a791-fe11-47bf-8285-757ee50c93bd