Windows 10: Make display fit the screen

Discus and support Make display fit the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using an ATVIO TV which has no windows driver that I know of and the display is off the screen, so I can't easily click the Start button. How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by revnice, Feb 9, 2020.

1. revnice Win User

Make display fit the screen

I'm using an ATVIO TV which has no windows driver that I know of and the display is off the screen, so I can't easily click the Start button. How can it be adjusted?

Thanks - rev

:)

revnice, Feb 9, 2020

2. Screen does not fit to desktop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?
    • Does this issue occur on a local account or the Microsoft user Account?
    Please Sign out from the current user account, restart the pc and login to the administrator account to check if that helps. Also ensure to install any pending updates on the pc to keep the system up to date.

If the issue persists, I suggest you check the screen resolution set on the computer. To set resolution follow the below steps:-

• Press “Windows Key + X” and select Control Panel.
    • Go to Display.
    • Click on Screen Resolution.
    • Try using a different resolution and check if it fits your desktop.
    • Save the changes and restart the system.

If you still face the issue, you can try updating your display drivers from Device Manager and check if it helps.

Refer the below steps to update the driver.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device Manager.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Feb 9, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Make display fit the screen

screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Make display fit the screen

1. Make display fit the screen - Similar Threads - display fit screen

2. Display doesn't fit my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display doesn't fit my screen: I reset my PC, kept my files and reinstalled windows using cloud download. When my PC restarted, the display doesn't fit in my monitor anymore. I tried to adjust the display resolution and the scale to the recommended setting but it still doesn't fit. Can anyone give me...
  3. Display doesn't fit my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display doesn't fit my screen: I reset my PC, kept my files and reinstalled windows using cloud download. When my PC restarted, the display doesn't fit in my monitor anymore. I tried to adjust the display resolution and the scale to the recommended setting but it still doesn't fit. Can anyone give me...
  4. Display doesn't fit my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Display does not fit Screen

Display does not fit Screen: After the latest automatic windows update when I turned my computer back on again the next day, the screen was out of whack. Everything was there in the window but the window didn't size properly for the hp laptop monitor, It was cut off on the bottom so I couldn't see the...
  6. Display does not fit Screen. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display does not fit Screen. Windows 10: Display does not fit Screen. Windows 10, i tryed this but they dont work Method1: Try to uninstall and re-install the Display drivers.You may follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the Display drivers:Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard and type...
  7. Screen not fitting to display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen not fitting to display: My screen does not fit to my display! I have checked all settings and done everything to fix it but nothing works! Im now completely irritated with this and I can't let it go! Has anyone had this? Where nothings worked? Acer predator xb27b monitor. Someone help!!! Lol...
  8. Display suddenly wont fit screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display suddenly wont fit screen: So i simply turned my PC off went and had lunch and cane back half an hour later turned it back on and now the display is at an incorrect ratio and i cant alter it, looked online and tried everything i could find from uninstalling and reinstalling video card drivers to going...
  9. games display not fit on screen

games display not fit on screen: when i playing games display not fit on screen how can i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-display-not-fit-on-screen/23504782-3050-4dd8-a32d-96c24c9e1d8d
  10. Make image fit screen.

in Browsers and Email
    Make image fit screen.: Hi, Used No Squint on FF which overode the default settings and was a boon for my octogenerian eyes. It has been withdrawn for sometime now and I have been having to continually use zooming (in-out) which is a real faff. I am wondering if anyone knows of something similar...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my screen doen not fit the computer

2. everything doesnt fit on screen

3. my screen will not fit my monitor