Windows 10: "Make everything bigger" under ease of access

Discus and support "Make everything bigger" under ease of access in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I clicked "Make everything bigger" under ease of access and want to undo it. How?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SherryCarruth, Dec 9, 2020.

1. "Make everything bigger" under ease of access

I clicked "Make everything bigger" under ease of access and want to undo it. How?

:)

SherryCarruth, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

ease of access windows 10

Hi Kevin,

The Ease of Access section in the Control Panel contains links that will help you make changes to your computer settings so that pages are easier to see and use with a mouse or keyboard. Changes made
    to the computer settings will be remembered so that next time you log in the computer will be easier to use.
    To help us determine the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What item on the ease of access do you want to enable or disable?
    • Are you encountering any issues with configuring the ease of access? If yes, are you getting any error messages or error codes?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Dec 9, 2020
  3. alinps Win User
    ease of access

After "Region+Language" , i have "Speech" menu and nothing else Betwwen then, i don't have the Ease of access Menu in the list !!!!

alinps, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

"Make everything bigger" under ease of access

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hello Brenda,

I would suggest you to refer to the below steps to turn off narrator.

• Type ease of access in the search bar and press enter

• Click on Narrator and turn off
    Reference:

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

"Make everything bigger" under ease of access

1. "Make everything bigger" under ease of access - Similar Threads - everything bigger under

2. ease of access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ease of access: using key combinations like Ctrl + Alt and function keys with dictation in touchscreen keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/11c09847-01be-482e-a9d3-dbee8f8a3b6b
  3. ease of access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ease of access: using key combinations like Ctrl + Alt and function keys with dictation in touchscreen keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/11c09847-01be-482e-a9d3-dbee8f8a3b6b
  4. Why does increasing the font size via settings/ease of access/Display/Make everything...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does increasing the font size via settings/ease of access/Display/Make everything...: When I increase font size after getting a new super-resolution display and having my old eyes squint to try to read text I decided to increase the font size, but after I did so single clicking on a PDF file in my file explorer caused the right portion of the PDF preview to be...
  5. Ease Of Access - make text bigger via registry - 1809 LTSB

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ease Of Access - make text bigger via registry - 1809 LTSB: Hi, ne1 knows if Ease Of Access - make text bigger is possible via registry? Would like to increase text size from 100% to 125%... 173429
  6. Ease of access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ease of access: I used the keyboard in ease of access, now i cant get my wireless keyboard to work. I have turned the other one to off but that didnt work. Is there help out there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/3b73ba02-9d91-4cb4-9761-8d3f10da2e5e
  7. Everything is bigger! Literally Everything!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything is bigger! Literally Everything!: The text, and the icons are bigger. On every program I use. How do I fix this? How do I make it default size again? submitted by /u/ShirubaMasuta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0vj76/everything_is_bigger_literally_everything/
  8. ease of access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ease of access: wie kann ich ease of access wieder zurücksetzen???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ease-of-access/c0e3b2e4-b7b1-4da0-8957-fd271c57abda
  9. Ease of access

in Windows 10 Support
    Ease of access: Are there any registry keys that would completely disable this? I've just had to do a hard reset, because that stupid "press shift x times" thing completely locked my keyboard when I was playing a game. 117321
  10. How do I make everything look bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make everything look bigger?: Hi, I had a vision correction surgery two weeks ago and it'll be about two months until my vision is sharp enough for small text. Until then, I'd like to make everything look bigger on my Windows 10 computer. It's easy to zoom in the browsers, but navigating folders is a...