Windows 10: Make exact copy of a disc

Discus and support Make exact copy of a disc in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to find out how to make an exact copy of a disc. This is not for an operating system, or a movie, or music. It came from a medical imaging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gudzilla, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Gudzilla Win User

Make exact copy of a disc

I want to find out how to make an exact copy of a disc. This is not for an operating system, or a movie, or music. It came from a medical imaging laboratory and has MRI data on it. It also has an executable file that launches it's own proprietary viewer software.
    I have made .iso type files before to be able to boot from, but I am wondering do I need to go to that level of detail, or can I just do a simple copy and paste. I want to give my doctor the CD, but keep an extra copy for myself.

:)

Gudzilla, Aug 16, 2019
  2. DRDNA Win User

Free today only: Aiseesoft Blu-ray Copy 7.0.18

I really like this software, its been a life saver when it comes to backing up my Blu-Ray collection.*Rockout :rockout:*Peace Make exact copy of a disc :peace:*I Love TPU :lovetpu:
    Aiseesoft Blu-ray Copy is easy-to-use clone/copy software for Blu-ray disc and Blu-ray folder. FREE for 24 hours on GOTD!

main features
    • Copy Blu-ray disc to a Blu-ray folder, ISO files and blank Blu-ray disc such as BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL and BD-RE DL.
    • Copy 3D Blu-ray disc to 3D blank Blu-ray disc or in the format of ISO.
    • Copy more than 25GB disc to a 25GB disc to save the space.
    • Copy Blu-ray movie disc with full disc or just main movie.

DRDNA, Aug 16, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Free today only: Aiseesoft Blu-ray Copy 7.0.18

Big Content won't like this as it breaks their sodding DRM. Good find. *Wink Make exact copy of a disc ;)

qubit, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Make exact copy of a disc

Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Make exact copy of a disc

1. Make exact copy of a disc - Similar Threads - exact copy disc

2. How to make disc space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make disc space: How to make disc space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-disc-space/a0ccca37-89b3-4990-9349-97f9f2fe49c2
  3. How to make disc space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make disc space: How to make disc space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-disc-space/a0ccca37-89b3-4990-9349-97f9f2fe49c2
  4. Copying onto a disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying onto a disc: How do I copy videos onto a disc? I have them on Windows Media Player. I hit burn. And then it says connect to a burner. My computer I thought would copy them. But, no info on how to connect to burner or computer. Can't seem to find info on internet. Jordan...
  5. Make exact copy of a disc

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Make exact copy of a disc: I want to find out how to make an exact copy of a disc. This is not for an operating system, or a movie, or music. It came from a medical imaging laboratory and has MRI data on it. It also has an executable file that launches it's own proprietary viewer software. I have made...
  6. Copying video to Blu Ray Disc

Copying video to Blu Ray Disc: Hi im trying to move or copy a MPEG2 video from PC to Blu Ray disc it just doesnt do it, for some reason , this error message may have something to do with it do i delete this desktop .ini file ? Thanks for your help ! [IMG][IMG][IMG]...
  7. disc copy

disc copy: How can I copy a disc from windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-copy/2d6d040d-3ca1-426f-9e9e-88aa78b9d395"
  8. Make disc space available

Make disc space available: When scanning in via hardwire, I am getting a notice to free up disc space. I have 900 plus megabytes of free space. I can't seem to resolve this problem. What the heck is the solution?...
  9. How to make the computer respond to the disc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to make the computer respond to the disc?: I have this problem: I put in a CD and the computer does not respond to the disc. After all, I cleaned a disc few times and nothing. I'm using Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. How to fix it? Sorry for Bad English, because I'm Polish...
  10. Making recovery discs question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Making recovery discs question: Hi I have a Hp Desktop computer. with windows 10 home 64bit that I go on 8/14/2015 when I for started it up I did not see the option to do this. so I did not make a set of the recovery discs. Using hp media creation. Now I have some of my personal programs that I use on the...