Windows 10: make explorer menu bigger

Discus and support make explorer menu bigger in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I set the display scale size to 150% and I increased the text size to 125% so text is clear in all the applications but in explorer the top menu:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by William40, Mar 7, 2020.

1. William40 Win User

make explorer menu bigger

Hi

I set the display scale size to 150% and I increased the text size to 125% so text is clear in all the applications but in explorer the top menu: File, Home, etc... is so small , the file names are cut off ! how I can fix that ?

make explorer menu bigger [​IMG]

:)

William40, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

1. make explorer menu bigger - Similar Threads - explorer menu bigger

2. Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger: I want to make the writing bigger because I am struggling to read the small letters but it doesn't want me to and goes back to the recommended one * Original title: resolution...
  3. Start Menu, minimized programs in the Taskbar are bigger

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu, minimized programs in the Taskbar are bigger: Hi guys, I recently re-installed Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and I already ran into troubles. I fixed most of them with DISM & SFC scans, but for some weird reason my Start Menu, minimized programs in the Taskbar are bigger, and the Folders inside Windows Explorer look somehow a...
  4. How to make icon of a UWP app on taskbar bigger?

How to make icon of a UWP app on taskbar bigger?: I used to the Visual Studio Asset Generator to generate images for all visual assets. When I run the app, the Taskbar icon is too small and it picks the accent color I have chosen. For reference, I have uploaded the icon of Visual Studio 2017 as well. How do I make the icon...
  5. make thumbnails bigger in win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    make thumbnails bigger in win 10: I can't find the fix I read to increase the size of the Extra Large thumbnails. where is it? This shouldnt' be a backdoor solution , for none of the thumbnails are large enough to see any reasonable detail....
  6. "Make text bigger" feature missing

"Make text bigger" feature missing: This is how my settings panel looks: [ATTACH]This feature is missing in my settings: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-text-bigger-feature-missing/b4582782-243c-46ec-9284-10bec05d7d6f
  7. Edge context menu bigger than windows context menu

in Browsers and Email
    Edge context menu bigger than windows context menu: Hi guys, is there any tweak to reduce the size of edge context menu. Make it same size as windows context menu(desktop right click, file explorer). The other modern apps also have larger context menu as compared to windows. Thanks 61098
  8. Make taskbar icons bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    Make taskbar icons bigger?: Hello. I find the new taskbar icons in Win 10 to be annoyingly small. Is there a way to make them appear bigger? Thanks in advance. =) 10367
  9. Make the desktop peak button by notifications a little bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    Make the desktop peak button by notifications a little bigger?: Hi all! If there a way to make the button to peak at the desktop (to the right of the notification area) bigger? It seems like it's about 1/2 the size (or less?) than it was in Windows 7. Is there a way to make that bigger again? I've currently got a "Show Desktop" button...
  10. How do I make everything look bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make everything look bigger?: Hi, I had a vision correction surgery two weeks ago and it'll be about two months until my vision is sharp enough for small text. Until then, I'd like to make everything look bigger on my Windows 10 computer. It's easy to zoom in the browsers, but navigating folders is a...